Next Head Coach

The Voodooguru

2 hours ago, Death to the Rah Rah's said:

Too nice a guy, definitely not want the club needs. A coach isn’t there to be liked, he’s here to coach and be respected by his players.

the new coach may want a complete clean sweep and fetch his own backroom staff 

Needs total rebuild,  personally think we lost a lot when Ollie Wilkes departed 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Onreport said:

Was talking about rumours over car use, am well aware who played for Ray and when Dessie signed mate

I remember that, rumour was they went to collect the car and it holes in the roof where the taxi light had been 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, havenhater said:

Also murray does have cumbrian links and has played at town in the past so could mauve attract locals

Also coached Millom for a couple of seasons, i think. 

12 hours ago, Death to the Rah Rah's said:

Too nice a guy, definitely not want the club needs. A coach isn’t there to be liked, he’s here to coach and be respected by his players.

the new coach may want a complete clean sweep and fetch his own backroom staff 

I dont agree. Its exactly the type of person the club needs if it's to retain any of the talent from community clubs

Town need a local coach,not a coach from down the m6,will cost to much,the budget on players will be less so can't pay on a coach who has to travel to training ,I'm sure there's a good  local coach or player who could step up to the job, who knows the area and the best players .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Town utd said:

Town need a local coach,not a coach from down the m6,will cost to much,the budget on players will be less so can't pay on a coach who has to travel to training ,I'm sure there's a good  local coach or player who could step up to the job, who knows the area and the best players .

But can you name him, I hope you can, I believe this board will only pay what they can afford, but only time will tell.utt