Next Head Coach

The Voodooguru

Best to draw a line under the Thorman era and move on now he’s gone, his spell in charge is consigned to the history books, his reign wasn’t all bad and he will be remembered for the promotion so thanks for that and good luck at Newcastle.

So it’s time to get behind the new coaching team, it won’t be a quick rebuild with so many players having to be replaced, but I’m sure we will have a competitive side assembled over the next couple of months and I’m sure the harsh lessons learnt this year will make us stronger in future 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Death to the Rah Rah's said:

Best to draw a line under the Thorman era and move on now he’s gone, his spell in charge is consigned to the history books, his reign wasn’t all bad and he will be remembered for the promotion so thanks for that and good luck at Newcastle.

So it’s time to get behind the new coaching team, it won’t be a quick rebuild with so many players having to be replaced, but I’m sure we will have a competitive side assembled over the next couple of months and I’m sure the harsh lessons learnt this year will make us stronger in future 

I guess some of the players will be reta 

39 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

I  wonder if Hanley Dawson and a la fella called Marwood fancy a comeback 🤞

He's been training with Barrow for months now. Brad Crellin has retired from the Pro game (shame been a great servant never missed a tackle, solid defensive 13) imagine he will be signing on with us as a direct replacement.

Pleased we've got a coach in place pretty quickly and from what I've seen of his teams believes  size matters 👍 welcome to town and good luck.

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

16 hours ago, Death to the Rah Rah's said:

Defo, Thorman is Thunders problem now, Murray is a decent guy with plenty of connections in the game, and good at man management, something Thorman lacked, the big plus is the early appointment giving him time to rebuild for next season. ,