TOULOUSE GOOD NEWS

Large chunk of the squad gone there, most of whom did really need to be moved on if they want to build an actual SL quality squad. Be interesting to see who they bring in, particularly in the halves.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

12 hours ago, The storm said:

The championship grows in stature every year. 

I have been 13 widnes games this year and ive really enjoyed it. 

Im especially looking forward to going to keighley in 2023.

So this league has its own merit, with a lot of quality players 

Yeah that's where I'm at with Broncos at moment 

Since good fixtures against since well supported teams....most games enjoyable 

Maybe if we don't get back in the big dance it doesn't matter too much for my enjoyment and il go watch whatever SL I fancy as and when 

• Like 1

TO are pouring decent players into their Elite 1 like never before. Interesting. 10 have gone from the SL set-up. Are they waiting on Hankinson's decision as for Lucas Albert.The Australian forward Alvaro seemed to go well too.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg