NRL 2022 - MATCH THREAD - Finals Week 2

Niukore with the last try from Sivo pass. 

Imo when Parra turn it on they are far and awsy best team.

Moses misses kick final 40 -4 

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

6 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Or into one . He’s tried his heart out tonight 

For me it's him or Burton for one place and I don't think he has done enough. Was also thinking there may be a ban for the hit on Moses when I wrote the first comment, but replays suggest that's unlikely.

The nost mercurial team in the comp progresses. Nice to ee a game of Rugby League rather than an all in stoush with a bit of rugby thrown in.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Saturday’s Match

pLGwmRG.jpg

Both these teams were involved in absorbing contests last week and this should be an intriguing clash as Cronulla Sharks and South Sydney Rabbitohs do battle to book their spot in the Preliminary Finals.

Sharks were beaten in the 92nd minute of their clash with North Queensland Cowboys after extra-time and then golden point was needed to separate the pair.

Rabbitohs got the better of bitter rivals Sydney Roosters in an ill-tempered affair in which seven yellow cards were dished out. These two played out a draw during regular time of their prior contest this season.

This should be a close ‘un.

… on the other hand …

Edited by Graham

The Sharks have been dealt a blow ahead of their semi-final against the Rabbitohs with two star players ruled out through injury.

Powerhouse centre Siosifa Talakai (rib) and barnstorming prop Royce Hunt (calf) won’t play, forcing coach Craig Fitzgibbon to make some key changes to his side.

Edited by Graham

The Rabbitohs won’t be at full strength either with Tom Burgess sidelined through suspension.

The versatile Connor Tracey shifts into the centres for Talakai with Locky Miller coming onto the wing, while Braden Hamlin-Uele will start up front and veteran Aiden Tolman joins the bench.

For the Rabbitohs, Michael Chee Kam is on the bench with Davvy Moaele 18th man. 

I don't know what to expect here. I presume there'll be lots of people in matching jumpers running around a brightly-lit paddock and smashing into each other but, beyond that ....