The Game Caller

gazza77

Well it made me laugh. 😂😂😂

• Haha 9

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Gledhill is a RL enthusiast and while he who may not be to everyone’s taste regarding what they want from a journalist he gets much too hard a time on this forum imho. 

He deserves every bit of stick he gets,   thinks nothing of making up malicious lies. He's an absolute moron.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Gledhill is a RL enthusiast and while he who may not be to everyone’s taste regarding what they want from a journalist he gets much too hard a time on this forum imho. 

Not many journalists would manage to get themselves banned from this forum for repeatedly saying refs are biased (but only in games Bradford lost).  

• Like 4

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Ha ha I didn’t know that. 

To be fair,  if you didn't know that,  it suggests you didn't know him on here,  which is where most opinions were formed of him. 

The guy is a clown and despite now having a perception of credibility,  still talks as much nonsense,  but he plays to a crowd that are happy to lap it up and then ignore anything he previously said. 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

Not many journalists would manage to get themselves banned from this forum for repeatedly saying refs are biased (but only in games Bradford lost).  

did he get banned for been a journalist or for been a fan. if the latter than this forum would be pretty empty

1 hour ago, Dave T said:

The guy is a clown and despite now having a perception of credibility,  still talks as much nonsense,  but he plays to a crowd that are happy to lap it up and then ignore anything he previously said. 

and that is why he fits in so well with Harrison and his show me the money crowd. nothing against Harrison does a good job for his players but does seem to live in a fantasy land with some of his comments.

never miss one of his shows there's so little good comedy around these days

Edited by paul hicks

He's hardly a standout, though. Who was that hack journalist who did a recent article demonising and targeting certain referees because he thought Leeds got to many penalties against them?

There's a toxic "entitlement without responsibility" trend to society these days, and RL is not immune.

• Like 9

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

37 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

He's just a fat moron

Who

Steve crossley or mick gledhill or both. 

I dont mind the lad at all and like with james Gordon and Callum Walker take his ramblings with a pinch of salt

• Haha 1

Mick Gledhill is a character. We need more of them in the game and, truthfully, on this board.

I don't know him but he lives near me. He was once on the bus when I was on and he got a call about a commentary booking. He spoke really loudly so everyone on the bus could hear about his commentary schedule.

There were about six of us on the bus, including the driver.

Edited by Wolford6
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

How many of you have actually met Mick? How many have talked with him?

I have. More than once. He lives and breathes for RL in general and Bradford Bulls in particular. If he lets his passion cloud his judgement, he is not alone here. If you don't like his style of commentary, don't listen to it. Better still  listen and decide which bits to take on board and which to ignore. Don't try and close down someone with a passion for RL in his veins.

• Like 2

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.