Match thread. Championship Playoff semifinal. Featherstone Rovers v Batley. Sunday 25th September 2022

Fevrover

7 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Why should anyone be any different. Halifax or Batley? Not much difference. We will have to play well to win but of course Batley will too. Well done on your win at Barrow.

Apparently lingaro thinks its going to be tonking for us. Obviously not been to a fev   v   dogs match before. 

Edited by Dog forever
Spelling mistake

• marklaspalmas changed the title to Match thread. Championship Playoff semifinal. Featherstone Rovers v Batley. Sunday 25th September 2022
10 hours ago, haskey said:

Presume it will not be all ticket.??

Didn't say that at Player awards yesterday and they were selling tickets and Martin Vickers was convinced it was against Halifax, i think most of us did. We bought our season tickets yesterday while we can afford em lol. £150 for me and Wife's was £175, that price is till 30th September.

Gonna be a cracker - chance for Fev to show we can beat Batley when it really matters and I’m sure they are relishing another go at us. But as a few have said - our pack choices are different this time and I think that will see us through. It will be a close tense game and the bulldogs will not go away and will battle to the end - Fev by 8 I reckon.

PS hope it’s not a repeat of the semi a few years back - remember Flangans drop goal ☹️