WE'RE OFF TO FEV!

The scrim reaper

Still in Rovers club ,what a night , Rovers and Batley players there , a few Batley fans but everyone just enjoying it. I shook  Craig Lingards hand and said Congratulations but i  hope you don't win final cos its Fevs favourite away game ,he smiled and laughed, top bloke. All the best Batley, enjoy your day out you've certainly earned it.

Edited by Fevrover
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Bullmania said:

Congratulations batley great team performance against the odds. Enjoy your evening and enjoy your day in Leigh next weekend hopefully it’s another underdog story ending. 

YORKSHIRE YORKSHIRE YORKSHIRE

The players and coach have been in Rovers club ,and enjoyed it and we congratulated them . You would never get this in football, Rugby League is King despite its faults.

Edited by Fevrover
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Fevrover said:

I noticed Batley went deathly quite near end when we were pressing.

They was a couple clinging on breaks and the action was at the other end for the Batley fans can see why but both teams congratulations really flew that championship flag really well. So thank you both overall had they say takes two to tango

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well done Batley. I was surprised that you did it, but then again, I shouldn’t have been as you have now beaten Fev twice and drawn once. 

I listened to the match on Radio Leeds, but will have to wait until midnight 30 on Wednesday morning to see the game on FreeSports It seemed like a really good encounter, especially for Batley, out of the blocks for a sprint start. It sounded like it would have been an injustice had they lost. 

• Like 3
Legs, Dews, Legs.

13 hours ago, Dog forever said:

Thanks Jpl, it was a cracking game by 2 great teams. Dogs deserved the win today , and to see such a good away following made it even better. Will be some sore heads in the morning. All the best for 2023 , and to some more great encounters. 

I've got a sore head and we lost lol but the atmosphere in the club with both teams being in made it special. Good luck next week.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, phildog said:

Apparently confirmed by RFL; 18.30 kick off at LSV.

Brilliant result for your lads. Never thought I’d ever be saying this, but I’ll be rooting for you in the final. Regardless of the outcome, you have a team to be proud of after such a fantastic season. Well done the dogs.

• Like 6
Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

I stood on the terracing to watch the match as I don't like watching from behind the sticks where Batley fans were being directed. What a great night watching an absorbing match, chin wagging during quiet spells with a Rovers fan and shaking hands at the end of the game.

Our band of supporters were very vocal which also added to the evening.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

This is a great listen. After nearly 24 hours I still can't quite belive it 😁

• Like 3

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: