This week's disciplinary.

Dave T

Just now, Chrispmartha said:

It shouldn’t happen at all - so, this new judiciary are saying the ref was wrong, the MRP panel was wrong and the appeal panel was wrong.

The game really doesn’t help itself sometimes does it.

Today's panel presumably being made up of a Mr E McManus, Mr K Woolf and Mr M Knowles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ahahaha!!!!

Only in RL and only in the run up to a GF.

FFS!!!

• Like 3
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

….. 

This is a bit embarrassing…

There have been a few times this season - and many more in the past - that the RFL have blinked in some way when they were so close to getting things right on discipline and foul play.

This, as far as I can see and happy to be corrected, is another example of that.

• Like 2

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

4 minutes ago, Spotty Herbert said:

Could Leeds appeal, it be deemed frivolous and Wigan given their place in the final?

It's only Wednesday. I reckon we could get that through tomorrow and then have a whole new ruling by Friday, appealed in time for kick off on Saturday.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Laughing stock.

• Like 2

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Given the farce that was the Bateman saga, I suppose, what was the danger when The RFL were happy to devalue the whole disciplinary system? I’m not sure how The RFL can continue as a credible organisation after this week. They can always find new depths to embarrass themselves. 

Someone has just pointed out that this isn't on the official RFL website...just the facebook version...

I don't suppose?!?!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just embarrassing 

You thought our sport’s admin couldn’t sink any lower, and then…

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

4 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

They’re not corrupt, that would take some level of competence.

Aye. This isn't corruption.

This is very much on the 'assign to incompetence' side of things.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jinking Jimmy said:

Anybody who supports St.Helens really should be embarrassed by this outcome. Having said that the skin of Mr.McManus is far too thick to allow any signs of blushing.

What have St Helens done wrong?

• Like 3

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Someone has just pointed out that this isn't on the official RFL website...just the facebook version...

I don't suppose?!?!

It's been put out by the official RFL account on twitter.