Sun 25th Sept: Ch SF: Featherstone Rovers v Batley Bulldogs KO 16:00 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Batley Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/09/22 at 15:30

Fax by 10.

Oh, hang on... 😜

• Haha 10

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

2 hours ago, Snowys Backside said:

Absolutely and one team you can never take for granted, it's Batley. I know being a Leyther! 😂 

Fev relatively comfortably. That's not taking away anything from my team, I just think this might be a step too far despite previous meetings this season. It has been a brilliant season though for us, near enough the best I can remember in terms of style of play. In fact, Leigh are the only side who we haven't had any success against this season - which I think says more about the outstanding team you have rather than anything about us!

• Like 2

Perfect position as underdogs for Batley and as with Barrow & Fax the pressure is all on Fev. If Batley can stay in the game for 60 mins then it could go down to the wire. 

Having said that I fancy Fev, but another great season for Batley

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

17 hours ago, BatleyFanAndy said:

No pressure on the Bulldogs as nobody seems to expect anything from them anyway. Just need to go out and have a shot at it. Fev will be wanting to change things round from not picking any points up against the Dogs through the season.

Fev will definitely change things around from that home defeat to the Bulldogs. They will have a much stronger pack out this time, especially with Kopczak and Springer coming in and currently firing on all cylinders.

20 hours ago, BatleyFanAndy said:

Fev will be wanting to change things round from not picking any points up against the Dogs through the season.

Actually, we picked up a point at Mount Pleasant in the drawn game, But, yes, WE will want to avenge that defeat at POR.

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

7 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

You are just being diplomatic, havn't you been saying in the last few weeks how well Fev are going, you won't lose this game. I expect to see you at the LSV on the 2nd Oct,

I'd have been more confident if it was 'fax.  Batley are past masters at ruining our party.

We're definitely better than the team that ran out at the bash, but I'll not be confident until/unless we're 2 scores clear with 30 seconds left on the clock. I'm still scarred by the 2013 semi at POR.    

• Like 2