Sun 25th Sept: Ch SF: Leigh Centurions v York City Knights KO 14:00 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • York City Knights

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/09/22 at 13:30

31 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Leigh winning margins at the LSV this season...

18 (1895)

34 (Cup)

😅

Keep these for next season and compare them to the scores against the SL teams,it should make interesting reading. 

• Like 2

If it wasn't tough enough already , York now have the following missing this w/e Pauli , matongo , hingano, kirmond, o,Hagan, Ellis, Edwards , ward , oakes, Butterworth, good luck anyway lads we'll still be there to cheer you on, up the wounded kneets😀😀😀

• Like 1

14 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

If it wasn't tough enough already , York now have the following missing this w/e Pauli , matongo , hingano, kirmond, o,Hagan, Ellis, Edwards , ward , oakes, Butterworth, good luck anyway lads we'll still be there to cheer you on, up the wounded kneets😀😀😀

Well there goes the hard game I wanted.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Hi George, so how close will the York team be to the one in the infamous game the other week? 

3 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Hi George, so how close will the York team be to the one in the infamous game the other week? 

Fordy has put his only 17 out so make of that what you will , we'll give it our all , it's a one off , knockout , everyone knows you should be in superleague next season but until the fat lady sings and all that 😉😉😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Fordy has put his only 17 out so make of that what you will , we'll give it our all , it's a one off , knockout , everyone knows you should be in superleague next season but until the fat lady sings and all that 😉😉😉

Agree with that, and although I cheered you on all the way last week in what was a superb performance, but with how things have transpired and please do not take this the wrong way I would have now preferred a Fax win so that Fax went to Fev and Leigh would have had Batley.

If this game plays out with a 50+ margin, it will do neither club any good at all.

46 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Agree with that, and although I cheered you on all the way last week in what was a superb performance, but with how things have transpired and please do not take this the wrong way I would have now preferred a Fax win so that Fax went to Fev and Leigh would have had Batley.

If this game plays out with a 50+ margin, it will do neither club any good at all.

Well what do you suggest Harry ? York are depleted and Leigh are  the best especially at home so Leigh will play in 2nd/ 3rd gear ? It's tough but this is the way it as panned out. Will be much closer at Rovers v Dogs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

From a Fev point of view, a walk in the park for Leigh is ideal.  Been a long time since you've had to grind out a win or had to deal with any sustained pressure. If Fev can manage to overturn the doggies AND then play to our potential in the final, we might just catch you unprepared.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Ellis out and Jordan Thompson in. 

Otherwise it is the same team as the one that shipped 100, though the starting 13 and positions may well be a bit different. 

Edited by gavin7094
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1