Sat 24th Sept: SLGF: St Helens v Leeds Rhinos KO 18:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens by 13 points or more
    • St Helens by 7 to 12 points
    • St Helens by 1 to 6 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 1 to 6 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 7 to 12 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/22 at 17:30

4 hours ago, Londonbornirishbred said:

ANYTHING is possible.

Marvellous!

I'd dearly like both teams to lose please.

Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

14 hours ago, Jughead said:

Thankfully they saw it as it was, a good tackle with the attacker dipping. 

Theres been quite a few of those Juggy which have resulted in suspensions, this by the judiciary is just another example of the inconsistency we have come to expect, saying that I think it is the correct decision.

Edited by Harry Stottle
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Mr Kendall had full view of that offence, and I think he was even reluctant to give Knowles 10 mins until the intervention of someone whispering in his earhloe mic, bad reffing Knowles should have walked there and then.

Or good refereeing for utilising the tools he has to do his job. 

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

If you mean by not sending him off and letting the judiciary suspend him then yes, it was worthy of a dismissal but Mr Kendall had his own reasons for allowing him to see the game out!

I’m not privy to the conversation that went on in Kendall’s ear, so won’t be drawn on conjecture. Either way, the refereeing team worked together, using the tools they have to them to penalise an act of foul play. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Jughead said:

I’m not privy to the conversation that went on in Kendall’s ear, so won’t be drawn on conjecture. Either way, the refereeing team worked together, using the tools they have to them to penalise an act of foul play. 

Just for the sake of diplomacy I will keep to myself what I thought of Mr Kendall's performance.

No idea. It’s a one-off game where anything can happen. 

Not having Knowles and Walmsley is massive for us - two of our key players as both are the pack leaders. However, we’ve just got plenty of grunt up the middle and plenty of big game experience in the backs. If we lay the platform for Welsby and Lomax to exploit, we’ll be hard to stop. 

But as I said, it’s a one-off game and there is plenty of quality, experience and talent in the Leeds side to win.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, northamptoncougar said:

Anyone any idea how ticket sales are going? I'd like to take my little girl (10) in the Leeds end but don't fancy been up in the gods. On the Rhino's website it just says they'll give the best seats they can.

Book direct from Super League and you can choose your seat, including in or towards the Leeds end - 

https://www.superleague.co.uk/tickets/grand-final

Unfortunately there remains plenty of availability.

8 hours ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

As far as the result's concerned, God knows and he ain't saying. Just for fun I'll say Leeds by 4, but so long as it's a good game I'm not that bothered.

as my wife would say. how do you know God is a man. well other than the total mess he has made of the world.

a wise woman my wife.

6 hours ago, GeordieSaint said:

No idea. It’s a one-off game where anything can happen. 

Not having Knowles and Walmsley is massive for us - two of our key players as both are the pack leaders. However, we’ve just got plenty of grunt up the middle and plenty of big game experience in the backs. If we lay the platform for Welsby and Lomax to exploit, we’ll be hard to stop. 

But as I said, it’s a one-off game and there is plenty of quality, experience and talent in the Leeds side to win.

there's a number missing in leeds team don't forget 2 wingers 1 centre and a scrum half. that certainly cuts down leeds attacking options