Sat 24th Sept: SLGF: St Helens v Leeds Rhinos KO 18:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens by 13 points or more
    • St Helens by 7 to 12 points
    • St Helens by 1 to 6 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 1 to 6 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 7 to 12 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/22 at 17:30

3 hours ago, bobbruce said:

Wigan know all about morality don’t they. I remember when Flower punched an already unconscious Ohaia whist he was on the floor. Then according to Wane they were the moral victors on the day. Funny old world.Β 

What about...what about...what about..

What about.....

😝😝😝😝😝😝

• Haha 1

Four in a row or the side 11th after 10 rounds, whatever the result it's a hell of an achievement by the winner.

From a Saints perspective, I'm unusually relaxed about the match. If we lose, we know all good things come to an end and streaks can't last forever. It doesn't take away from this team's incredible achievements over the last few years.

If we win, then wow! Only one other side will have ever achieved this in the UK game.

Hoping for a good game where we are all talking about the players after it. Maybe that's too ambitious for rugby league fans.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Chris22 said:

Four in a row or the side 11th after 10 rounds, whatever the result it's a hell of an achievement by the winner.

From a Saints perspective, I'm unusually relaxed about the match. If we lose, we know all good things come to an end and streaks can't last forever. It doesn't take away from this team's incredible achievements over the last few years.

If we win, then wow! Only one other side will have ever achieved this in the UK game.

Hoping for a good game where we are all talking about the players after it. Maybe that's too ambitious for rugby league fans.

If we (Saints) lose i’ll be disappointed, but i won’t hold it against the RFL & the officials.
Although those officials are so corrupt, they love Leeds & hate Saints, but most of all i blame Phil Clarke, Tezzer & Bazzer.Β 
Will someone please count the number of times Wilkin starts a sentence with β€œLook”, im saying eight times.Β 

50 minutes ago, Ragingbull said:

Not really mate, would you want Cas to win if they were playing tonight?Β 

Do you think all the Wigan fans will be cheering for Saints.Β 

Do you know what a local rivalry is?Β 

I certainly do but I've mellowed over the years,and i didn't mean it to sound like a dig or whatever, and no iΒ  never want c@$ to win - i haven't mellowed that muchΒ  πŸ˜… πŸ˜†.

• Haha 2

going to the pub to watch it on sky - the only fear I have is sky are gonna blart the winners of this morning's NRL semi which I have recorded to watch in the morning by advertising next week's final and who's in it!

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophileΒ 

6 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

going to the pub to watch it on sky - the only fear I have is sky are gonna blart the winners of this morning's NRL semi which I have recorded to watch in the morning by advertising next week's final and who's in it!

Don’t worry, Johnny. I doubt they’ll mention Souths won.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

It was....... no I wouldn't do that to you, I bet you will be like Bob and Terry from the Likely Lads when they were avoiding the football match score to watch it on TV.πŸ˜€

The two teams i dislike the most. But tonight i hope leeds stuff saints.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

1 minute ago, Ragingbull said:

Looking like the mid tiers top tiers in the corners are goin to be closed off

I believe they were for sale, I'm not sure whether they are used for lounges so people would be in hospitality right now.Β 

But we'll see

Is it just me or does anyone else get nervous about the in goal areas and the proximity of the brick walls a couple of feet away.Β  I am sure there is risk of serious injury.Β 

• Like 3

"TheΒ history of the world is the history of the triumphΒ of the heartlessΒ overΒ the mindless." β€” SirΒ Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic,Β what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?"Β β€” Sam Harris

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

I fear they are bound to Johnny.

"TheΒ history of the world is the history of the triumphΒ of the heartlessΒ overΒ the mindless." β€” SirΒ Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic,Β what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?"Β β€” Sam Harris

5 hours ago, Josef K said:

When i get chance to listen to 6 Music i only listen to Steve Lamacq, Marc Riley, Gideon Coe. I don’t bother with the stuff before it and i give the weekend a big wide berth with all that dance, rap, soul, deep house, soulful house, Italian Speedcore, stuff with Craig Charles.

When the rubbish stuff on 6 comes on like Cerys Matthews playing Peruvian nose flute music I switch over to NME radio.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Is it just me or does anyone else get nervous about the in goal areas and the proximity of the brick walls a couple of feet away.Β  I am sure there is risk of serious injury.Β 

There used to be a sheer drop into the brick wall. Think they have sorted that now.

11 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

This is the 25th year.Β  There hasnt been a serious injury in the previous 24. I think we will be ok.

• Like 1