Sat 24th Sept: SLGF: St Helens v Leeds Rhinos KO 18:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens by 13 points or more
    • St Helens by 7 to 12 points
    • St Helens by 1 to 6 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 1 to 6 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 7 to 12 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/22 at 17:30

5 minutes ago, hindle xiii said:

I missed a T.

Pity the fool.

Superb.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

9 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Only 6 of the Saints team played in the  GF back in 2019 when they started this run (Walmsley and Grace injured tonight). Whilst some may not like it, Saints are not just a great team, they are an incredibly well run club too. 

You've only posted 3 times about how great your team is in the last 20 minutes fella, I think you need to tell us a couple more times.😂

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

######.

Told my wife it was the last game of the season at 5.30.

Now I have to tell her about all the games tomorrow.  Oh, and the World Cup.

Wish me luck.

• Haha 6

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

10 minutes ago, hindle xiii said:

Who is presenting the medals?

I wouldn't shake Knowles' hand in congratulations just incase their arm ends up behind their left ear.

TBF I'd be more than happy if Knowles chicken-winged the self-proclaimed "Mr Salford".👍 He's done very little to support thr city and is far more interested in lining his pockets by flooding the area with bookies shops and his overpriced housing estates/apartment complexes.

2 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Sulking

A lot of England lads were excellent tonight. 

I thought the England players were a real highlight of tonight. The likes of Makinson, Lomax and Welsby were excellent. And that is from someone who has often doubted Lomax when it comes to England.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, dkw said:

Erm, why?

Those two teams beat what most of the England set up will be drawn from (Wigan and ex Wigan), and of the England players, Oledski is probably out and the saints lads won't get picked.

Samoa at Newcastle will be a real test

• Confused 1

Just now, Tommygilf said:

Those two teams beat what most of the England set up will be drawn from (Wigan and ex Wigan), and of the England players, Oledski is probably out and the saints lads won't get picked.

Why won't the saints lads get picked?

1 minute ago, SalfordSlim said:

TBF I'd be more than happy if Knowles chicken-winged the self-proclaimed "Mr Salford".👍 He's done very little to support thr city and is far more interested in lining his pockets by flooding the area with bookies shops and his overpriced housing estates/apartment complexes.

Forgive me, who is this you're unimpressed with?

Just now, Mr Frisky said:

Now they need to get the WCC confirmed.

This Saints team aren't as powerful and ruthless as they were 2 years ago but they will still give the NRL champs a game - even in Oz if that's whats arranged.

If its Penrith, no chance.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

I'm really struggling to understand how you draw negatives from that.  There was plenty of English talent on that pitch and some of them the best players who broke the game open.  Welsby and Lomax in particular. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, hindle xiii said:

Forgive me, who is this you're unimpressed with?

Sorry forgot to quote the poster who the bald fella handing out the medals was.

It's Fred Done.... the self-proclaimed Mr Salford who's a bit of a coxxwomble.

Edit: No I did indeed quote the poster looking back so I retract the apology.😁

Edited by SalfordSlim