2023 Super League Details

Jughead

4 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

I find that contradictory to the article I linked but that’s been the case between Super League and the RFL since they split. Has the mediator organisation for the divorcing parents been appointed/started working yet?

Overall, it’s more disappointing and uninspiring news. Nearly thirty rounds, many meaningless rounds continued, a season spread over ten calendar months and a likely non-entity “international” squeezed in at some point. 

It seems that there's a determination to neuter the international game at every turn.....why can't they stick to a formula (be it a loop fixture skewed one or a straight top 14 comp)

13 home and away + Magic, with 3 for play offs, 4 for the cup and 1 game against an invitational XVII? This leaves 17 weekends in which to shoehorn a tour, most likely immediately after both Grand Finals.

I'd like to see a touring side arrive the week before the GF's (weakened by missing stars) to play a test in France first. If the tour can be nailed on now, then clubs can sell tickets as part of their Season Ticket push and take a commission?

And unless you intend to fill it, don't have England tests in cavernous stadiums like Tottenham....better to sell out 3 x 40k games.

1 hour ago, Man of Kent said:

Internationals first covered a few months back. The Sun wot broke it. 

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)