Featherstone Rovers V Batley Bulldogs championship play off semi final MOM thread

redditchbulldog

must apologise for not putting up last weeks MOM, thanks Roger and Tom for doing so, been rather busy as got a big day on Saturday so will have to watch on telly on sunday as maybe not fit to drive, anyways back onto the thread, This Sunday sees the Bulldogs into playoff semi finals for 2nd year on the bounce what a transformation Linners has brought to the club.

Bulldogs travel over to Post Office Rd to take on Fev who they have already taken 3 pts off them in the league and who can forgot the last time both clubs met in play off territory and George Flanagan kicking the one pointer to win in golden point time, whatever the result Bulldog fans cant complain as its been another great season punching above our weight and only Leigh has put them to the sword as they have with all teams.

Voting as usual 1 2 3 open to all 

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

8 hours ago, redditchbulldog said:

must apologise for not putting up last weeks MOM, thanks Roger and Tom for doing so, been rather busy as got a big day on Saturday so will have to watch on telly on sunday as maybe not fit to drive, anyways back onto the thread, This Sunday sees the Bulldogs into playoff semi finals for 2nd year on the bounce what a transformation Linners has brought to the club.

Bulldogs travel over to Post Office Rd to take on Fev who they have already taken 3 pts off them in the league and who can forgot the last time both clubs met in play off territory and George Flanagan kicking the one pointer to win in golden point time, whatever the result Bulldog fans cant complain as its been another great season punching above our weight and only Leigh has put them to the sword as they have with all teams.

Voting as usual 1 2 3 open to all 

Are congratulations in order?

Walshaw an immense performance, stellar show, Man Of The Match by a mile.

Gilmore sorts everything out, hope he rings John Kear tonight and tells him to screw-up their agreement.

Manning, hope he rings God and asks him for at least another years' energy.

• Haha 1

Wow! Watching on Premier Sports in Spain.

I usually go for backs, but today full marks to the forwards. McDermott sent in his biggest boys and boy, did we stand up to them.

Manning

Walshaw

Blake

Mentions to Brown, who the commentators acknowledged they couldn’t put down and of course Leaky, a real game changer.

Proud. See you in Leigh.

How do you pick three from that team? Fabulous everyone of em.

Walshaw

Meadows

Manning

And the other 14...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, BatleyBird said:

What just happened??? I'd like to watch again on the telly cos I watched the last ten minutes through my fingers and I've only just got in and I think I'm a bit delirious, but for now:

Walshaw- what a game!!

Leak

Manning

Watch it back on Premier Sports On Demand.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

voting closed

1) Lucas Walshaw 26 pts

2) Dane manning 21 pts

3) Tom Gilmore 9 pts

3) James Meadows 9 pts

5) Luke Hooley 8 pts

6) Luke Blake 6 pts

6) James Brown 6 pts

8 ) Alistair Leak 5 pts

9 ) Dale Morton 4 pts