Signings for 2023

Evs62

no doubt it will be the usual crack with players speaking to Town and Haven to get the best deal, and although I don't blame them, it is infuriating and wouldn't it be nice to get back to the days of player loyalty to the club as opposed to what we see now with players jumping ship every 12 months or so for a couple of quid extra in their wage packet!

Finances will no doubt play a huge part in our plans for this season, but I have every faith that the board will have really done their homework and I'm sure Gary will have a long list of position specific players that he would like to bring to the club in order to mount a serious top four challenge next season 

• Like 1

We should try loom at Keighley squad as they may offload a few who won't make it in championship 

Personally I'd like brendan santi looks big and mobile 

But we need to try build the team around matty cus and doran but can really see either matty or cus go down the road 

2 minutes ago, Onreport said:

Big shame if true

Agree totally I'm sure they would be first choice under the new Coach. I could see Marcus going to Barrow Matty maybe Haven . But hey ho that's upto them a lot of the time it's for more money and not game time. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Town1963 said:

Is it true Jamie as gone to 

I heard he'd defo signed for us 🤷‍♂️

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Things are looking a lot brighter than they have for months, a highly regarded coach in place early, gary murdock appointed director of rugby and the board seem to have listened to the fans and are giving us regular updates.

I would like though now we have Murray in place if we could release a list of players who won't be with the club next season, like haven did a couple of weeks ago with williams and king and again yesterday with doyle, evans and wilkinson.

At least that would stop our forum being filled with 'rumours' of who is going to Haven/Barrow/Seaton from now until February.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Things are looking a lot brighter than they have for months, a highly regarded coach in place early, gary murdock appointed director of rugby and the board seem to have listened to the fans and are giving us regular updates.

I would like though now we have Murray in place if we could release a list of players who won't be with the club next season, like haven did a couple of weeks ago with williams and king and again yesterday with doyle, evans and wilkinson.

At least that would stop our forum being filled with 'rumours' of who is going to Haven/Barrow/Seaton from now until February.

I'd take Wilkinson 

Need a mostly local squad to strart putting the foundations in place to build on. Need a few years in L1. Dont wanna be going anywhere near challenging the top of L1 for a period of time  of rebuilding. Please nobody say " you've  gotta have ambition"