Signings for 2023

Evs62

1 hour ago, bobg said:

Could easily go round again in Lge 1, Buffer the best goal kicker at Town since Dean Marwood.

Yes he could but wouldn’t that defeat the whole purpose of rebuilding ? He isn’t the future, it’s time to put some faith in the young lads and let them develop. I’d have him in the squad as a mentor and back up option but Walker must be the first choice 7 if we are serious about developing a team.

• Like 3

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

12 minutes ago, Derwent said:

Yes he could but wouldn’t that defeat the whole purpose of rebuilding ? He isn’t the future, it’s time to put some faith in the young lads and let them develop. I’d have him in the squad as a mentor and back up option but Walker must be the first choice 7 if we are serious about developing a team.

Totally agree Derwent, not suggesting that Buffer would be first choice and youth is the answer, but having good people around the club, in whatever capacity, is also important.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, REX said:

What about JJ Key? He's big strong yet fast. Dont know why he didn't find favour with CT . Would he not be a good addition to the squad?

It was a big step up to championship rugby for a lad who had only played one season of rugby league

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

51 minutes ago, Death to the Rah Rah's said:

Can’t see Doran at Town next season. I heard he was in talks with Newcastle and Whitehaven.

also heard Whitehaven after Marcus and that was from a Whitehaven die hard who always seems to know what’s happening at the Recre 

Heard the same about O'brien but if he's still living down Millom way expect barrow to come calling for him 

1 hour ago, Death to the Rah Rah's said:

Can’t see Doran at Town next season. I heard he was in talks with Newcastle and Whitehaven.

also heard Whitehaven after Marcus and that was from a Whitehaven die hard who always seems to know what’s happening at the Recre 

Why can't you see Jamie at town then?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...