Signings for 2023

Evs62

5 hours ago, pgilmour said:

Is he good enough????

Unless he gets fitter no, he was one player who got caught out last year. I thought he just got a job at Sellafield anyway so can't see him going to Newcastle training every week and we all know his troubles at haven!

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Just now, Hate the rec said:

Why not offer your services to the club marra,  your obviously a top scout 👍

I could name alot off locals all off similar age who are better players anyone who has seen him play surely have the same view about his ability 

17 minutes ago, town2018 said:

I could name alot off locals all off similar age who are better players anyone who has seen him play surely have the same view about his ability 

Obviously not our coach. How about you give the lad a bloody chance.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, dkw said:

Obviously not our coach. How about you give the lad a bloody chance.

The coach probably hasn't even been the see the locals play he's been at crusaders for past 4 years so might have visited cumbria handfuls off times and all for giving lads a chance but he was at West Wales last season and didn't stand out as a talent from the footage I've seen yeah I'm no expert but I no for certain he ain't good enough 

5 minutes ago, town2018 said:

The coach probably hasn't even been the see the locals play he's been at crusaders for past 4 years so might have visited cumbria handfuls off times and all for giving lads a chance but he was at West Wales last season and didn't stand out as a talent from the footage I've seen yeah I'm no expert but I no for certain he ain't good enough 

You know we've played the crusaders that Murray has been at in the past 4 years, right?

And you know for a fact he knows nothing about the lad whos been playing at a Welsh club?

And no, you don't know for certain, how can you? Unless your name is Cassandra.

Edited by dkw

1 minute ago, dkw said:

You know we've played the crusaders that Murray has been at in the past 4 years, right?

And you know for a fact he knows nothing about the lad whos been playing at a Welsh club?

And no, you don't know for certain, how can you?

But Gary Murdock does

• Like 5