Signings for 2023

Evs62

3 minutes ago, town2018 said:

The coach probably hasn't even been the see the locals play he's been at crusaders for past 4 years so might have visited Cumbria handfuls off times and all for giving lads a chance, but he was at West Wales last season and didn't stand out as a talent from the footage I've seen yeah I'm no expert but I no for certain he ain't good enough 

People like Anthony Murray are always watching out for new talent coming through the amateur ranks, he will have watched majority of this seasons Cumbria NCL teams games on the app, and he has plenty of friends and contacts throughout Cumbria. 

8 minutes ago, town2018 said:

The coach probably hasn't even been the see the locals play he's been at crusaders for past 4 years so might have visited cumbria handfuls off times and all for giving lads a chance but he was at West Wales last season and didn't stand out as a talent from the footage I've seen yeah I'm no expert but I no for certain he ain't good enough 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, pgilmour said:

Is he good

Do you know what? I don't mind that, I'm thinking of pre-season games with trialists in and the effort is tremendous. I think when you come off the season we have we aren't gonna bounce back up. Yeah I know...the dreaded five year plan...ok not that but we tried the Newcastle second teamers and it didn't work and was a waste of money so give the coach players he can improve in a league that's not as brutal as the championship.  Anyway That's what we're getting so we'll have to get behind it.

• Like 1

swinton promoted today , i know its early days to talk about going for promotion and are we building a team to push for promotion or to  be competitive in L1 , will this be a question to be asked the next coming weeks.

11 minutes ago, havenhater said:

Good to see its nice young and local. Give the lads a chance. Mcnicolas can have a hanley dawson effect to me in league 1 and with brosser the lad served an apprenticeship with west wales after a pre season with us so I rekon he will be ok.

Hes got G~~~~~ sorry Red hair so looks like our replacement for CF