Signings for 2023

Evs62

1 hour ago, Peter Winthorpe said:

Can't believe Stevie would sign for Haven.

Then again I thought Doran would stay for his testimonial and club loyalty still existed.

So we start again  a lot has happened in 2 or so months.

Hopefully he won’t,not good enough for the Championship,resigning Barnes is a big boost for Town.

• Like 1

Really great news. Given all the rumours Haven have obviously been trying to get him but to see a bit of loyalty to the club, even after the pay cuts and horror season we have just endured is really good to see. I think I’d make him captain, he’d certainly lead from the front.

• Like 1

Gutted to be losing Cus as he was always 100% which is probably why he had a few injuries. 

But having Caine back more than sweetens the bad news. Not many around like Caine so to keep him from going down the road is a big plus for us.

• Like 2

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

1 minute ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Big boost for Town getting Barnes back, always rated him 

Please take scholey aswell hope to god he’s not anywhere near our side actually bricking it for 7 for our announcement 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Please take scholey aswell hope to god he’s not anywhere near our side actually bricking it for 7 for our announcement 

The announcement at 7 is bound to be O’Brien for haven? If it was Scholey there’d be a “thanks for your efforts” type post from town before he was officially announced at haven . 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

Always new he had 🔵⚪ running through him 👍

Exactly I know for a fact haven offered him a fantastic contract but sometimes loyalty is still a thing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

10 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

Fantastic news about Caine, he's the only player i wanted to keep and felt sure we would lose him. 

Yeah I think we've top trumped havens Obrien signing 😂

• Like 2

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

7 minutes ago, anok4u said:

Exactly I know for a fact haven offered him a fantastic contract but sometimes loyalty is still a thing.

Your right mate loyalty is a great thing but if haven had offered such a great contract surely the lad would want to play at the best level at the championship and not in league 1 if he had goals then that’s surely would be his option just saying mind 

10 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Your right mate loyalty is a great thing but if haven had offered such a great contract surely the lad would want to play at the best level at the championship and not in league 1 if he had goals then that’s surely would be his option just saying mind 

You’re an international  class wind up merchant 

• Thanks 1