Signings for 2023

Evs62

8 hours ago, rockerlad said:

when mark put an end to the stadium he wasn't an MP. it was the local elections in May 2019 or 2018. the tories and Independents campaigned and one of their pledges was to cancel the so called costly super stadium that allerdale Labour where proposing. so the good people of allerdale which covers a vast area took control of the council away from labour and therefore binned the stadium. so yes we can blame Mark Jenkinson for cancelling it, but ultimately the people of allerdale at the time didn't want it and made sure it didn't happen. 

You are right Rockerlad, but I think you replied to the wrong post.🤔

5 hours ago, Town blue white said:

Scott rooke on trial from dis apparently? 

Is that the same lad from a few years ago who had a bad knock then was dropped ? Bit of a loose cannon? If so certainly had some talent and pace.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Town blue white said:

Yeah pal 

Was outstanding in div play off game under Leon Price then hardly got another game for some reason, i know he isnt the biggest but has pace  and knows where the line us

Edited by Onreport
  • Like 1

On 24/10/2022 at 17:08, Onreport said:

Was outstanding in div play off game under Leon Price then hardly got another game for some reason, i know he isnt the biggest but has pace  and knows where the line us

Probably because of his attitude more than anything else, maybe matured but surely better, younger wingers out there 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Really please to have Stevie sign again as he is an absolute warrior and Fitzy deserves his chance at York and I honestly think he will get even better with them as he will be playing alongside better quality players.

I have knocked players over the years for leaving but Fitzy gave 100% in every game with Blue and White running in his Veins and has worked hard to be playing at the highest level he can.

• Like 3