Signings for 2023

Evs62

27 minutes ago, Derwent Parker said:

It's getting worse Buffers off list now as well as Ryan Scott - but 5 Ghosts have appeared.

We only have 14 now - all signed 

Surely the 5 "Ghosts" will represent new signings (maybe retentions?) Excited to see who they are. 

That will make 19 signed on, which isn't to bad with 3 months until the season starts. 

UTT

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Derwent Parker said:

Yes missed that he disappeared when buffer did

I'm sure we will see some movement and signings this week, its hard work getting players tied down.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Town utd said:

Pre season should be starting soon,be good if town had 24 players at least starting training 

I don't think they will be far off, by all accounts a lot of work going on behind the scenes getting both players and backroom staff sorted for the 2023 season. and 

Awesome signing for me, defo what lacked last year size and grunt. Well done board 👏👏

• Like 1

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...