Signings for 2023

Evs62

1 hour ago, JMB said:

Think Thorman has had a change of mind over using big forwards, he just signed Robert Tuliatu, here is part of his comments after confirming the signing.  “In terms of what to expect on the pitch, Rob is a genuine impact ball carrier who is stocky and powerful. That’s what I like in a player. 

Wow that last sentence seems to completely contradict his philosophy while he was with us. Has the penny finally dropped? 

• Like 3

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

14 hours ago, Peter Winthorpe said:

Looks a big lad.

The old ways srr in the bin.

Definitely and not before time. I knew it would and it's taking hold again...excitement for the new season, it's an unstoppable force!

Reid, Riley, Curwen and Kirkup with Scholey and Thomson who can also prop.

Steele and Barnes with Stephenson, McNicholas and Key competing for bench spots.

Walker and Marwood back and seven backs for 5 spots including that rarity at Town.. an overseas player.

Only 24 sleeps to go.

• Like 2

Sad that West Wales have folded but not surprising really as they looked to be operating on a shoestring. Still not great for all the other teams in the league that now have one less home game.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

5 minutes ago, dkw said:

I wonder if we can pick up a few from the club in turmoil down the road.

Aye it's not looking great for the noisy neighbours. Most clubs are operating on the edge.