2023 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

12 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Why are the Hull clubs pushing third shirts?

I wouldn’t mind as much if there was a retro round or they were retro shirts but one have made a rip off of Queensland and one an aerial shot of a fair as their away shirts. 

Only 3, i can bet Leeds have had 5 by the end of the year

1 hour ago, Jughead said:

I wouldn’t mind as much if there was a retro round or they were retro shirts but one have made a rip off of Queensland and one an aerial shot of a fair as their away shirts. 

To be fair at least Rovers have a reason to wear the Queensland shirt, seeing as it’s the 40th anniversary of us stealing it off their backs in 1983 - whilst everyone else in England surrendered! 😀

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

I have to say that over the last few months Oxen actually appear to have upped their game in certain areas. Certainly in terms of how they are presenting some of their kit launches. Kit creative is still pretty average, but in other areas they appear to be progressing.

• Like 1

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Toulouse have their kit from Le Coq Sportif this season. Better quality apparently 

Training kit is "sick" according to No1 son, which I have no idea what that means.

So expect something brash, but stylish

Edited by kiggy
Typo

2 hours ago, Jughead said:

The Hull Fair shirt is the magic weekend shirt I believe. All teams have one, although it is unusual to release it this early tbf. But then I suppose they wanted to release it whilst Hull Fair was actually on.

1 hour ago, MRN said:

For anyone interested, The Dolphins 2023 Away Jersey and a shot of all 3 (Away, Home and Heritage).

dolphins-unveil-inaugural-away-jersey-v0-EXA-fK97IooL_YbLTtCirEldEGohz8kQzT3W5Ys6TJo.jpg

dolphins-jerseys-2023.jpg

Like them,especially the heritage one,hoping to get to the first Dolphins/Broncos derby game in March,might have to buy one.

14 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Like them,especially the heritage one,hoping to get to the first Dolphins/Broncos derby game in March,might have to buy one.

If I can only make two club games this year, I want it to be the two Broncos/Dolphins Derby games.

25 minutes ago, MRN said:

If I can only make two club games this year, I want it to be the two Broncos/Dolphins Derby games.

Yeah struck lucky with the draw when I’m over Roosters/South’s & the Brisabane Derby,still trying to squeeze another game in but the better half is having none of it.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Josef K said:

I like both the home & away kit but they’re not the right material for me. I have never bought anything from O’Neills but quite a few Saints fans say their quality is poor. 

I‘ve always found O’Neills stuff to be good quality tbf.