2023 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

Why the paw scratches revealing hoops underneath? But only on the back? 

Is this a long marketing scam leading up to them wearing a traditional Leigh shirt come season's start?

Otherwise the designers have been given a brief that is near impossible to do well. 

Picture of leopard on front. 

Leopard print on back. 

Some nod to our traditional colours. 

Do not fear; only BELIEVE

Just now, Jughead said:

I cannot wait for Leigh’s fourteen attempts at an away shirt. 

Just think what the Summer Bash kit might be like.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 hour ago, Shaggy said:

Is this a long marketing scam leading up to them wearing a traditional Leigh shirt come season's start?

Otherwise the designers have been given a brief that is near impossible to do well. 

Leopard print on back. 

They didn't even get the picture of a leopard the front bit right - it's not a leopard.

14 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Yeap an amateurish launch with a ###### badge & a god awful kit that even their own fans were embarrassed by.

Weeks later the ###### badge is pretty much the same only it now has red eyes and the kit still has the wrong animal,has gained a splash of red & lost a bum hole.

Not sure your last point is entirely true, ok they've lost a bum hole of the shirt...not necessarily elsewhere...

49 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

They didn't even get the picture of a leopard the front bit right - it's not a leopard.

It actually is, confirmed by the bloke from the Leopards Rock Estate in South Africa who are one of the short sponsors. 11 sponsors plus Bet Fred on the shirt bringing in over £300k revenue, at least looking silly has its rewards

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, phiggins said:

I know it's a bad kit, but I've not seen any reports of us being demoted back to the Championship for it!

Fair! Was a seeing a Bash topic at the same time.

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

42 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

It actually is, confirmed by the bloke from the Leopards Rock Estate in South Africa who are one of the short sponsors. 11 sponsors plus Bet Fred on the shirt bringing in over £300k revenue, at least looking silly has its rewards

Its still a royalty free shot of a jaguar, on the front of a playing shirt making the sponsors logo illegible 

• Like 1

Just now, sweaty craiq said:

It is a Leopard and the sponsor was clearly seen at last nights fan forum - or didnt you attend and see the shirt etc??

Sorry I actually meant to say royalty free shot of a leopard. Wonder if theyve paid for the correct license? (You cannot use stock shots on resale items)

4 hours ago, Shaggy said:

Leopard print on back. 

I do hope for Leigh fans sake that it’s all a strange joke that Degsy’s has dreamed up for some baffling reason & those red & white hoops under the paw scratches is in fact the real shirt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Sorry I actually meant to say royalty free shot of a leopard. Wonder if theyve paid for the correct license? (You cannot use stock shots on resale items)

I'd like to say "yes, obviously".. but then again I always thought the answer to "should I stick a giant picture of a leopard on the front of this playing shirt?" was "no, obviously"

31 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

I do hope for Leigh fans sake that it’s all a strange joke that Degsy’s has dreamed up for some baffling reason & those red & white hoops under the paw scratches is in fact the real shirt.

I think that's almost certainly it. Name/badge change will stay and he'll make out this was a masterplan to get people talking about the club, as he reveals a somewhat average Ellgren red and white striped kit.