NRL 2022 - MATCH THREAD - Finals Week 3

9 minutes ago, Spotty Herbert said:

I guess Teddy, Turbo, Latrell and Papenhuysen would all be in front of him. Then there's Edwards, Ponga  and Gutho?

Lucky for the selectors, as long as Teddy stays healthy, it'll be years before they're forced to decide the pecking order.

The Panthers juggernaut rumbles on . Souths had a good start and rode their luck but that try on  halftime was huge I felt . The second half Souths looked demoralised . I always felt they would struggle to go all the way with Ilias at 7 , he’s got to many weak areas , but they’re bigger names like Latrell and Walker didn’t come to the party today and Penrith just do what they do and squeezed the life out of them 

6 minutes ago, DavidM said:

The Panthers juggernaut rumbles on . Souths had a good start and rode their luck but that try on  halftime was huge I felt . The second half Souths looked demoralised . I always felt they would struggle to go all the way with Ilias at 7 , he’s got to many weak areas , but they’re bigger names like Latrell and Walker didn’t come to the party today and Penrith just do what they do and squeezed the life out of them 

Latrell had 7 runs for 50m. Dylan Edwards had 24 runs for 230m, but Latrell is the superstar???

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Farmduck said:

Latrell had 7 runs for 50m. Dylan Edwards had 24 runs for 230m, but Latrell is the superstar???

Latrell had a shocker. Forgetting his lack of work effort, his positioning in defence was woeful and badly exposed by the Panthers. He’s too hit and miss for me, I still think he’s a better centre than full back

• Like 1

Slightly concerned for 25 minutes, but once the Penny Panthers got going - One way traffic. Four disallowed tries underscoring the gulf between the two sides.

Not sure considering the Cows game and Penrith's slow start that having a week off really goves that muich of an advantage as oposed ti playing each week.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both