Injustice or is there something we are missing?

jroyales

Looking at the bans the two Oldham players got, Cameron eight matches and Whittel four and none of the Rochdale players got anything stinks of an injustice to the Oldham Club. Anyone who was there saw Chase start the fracas, the pathetic water carrier compounding it and the melee that ensued.

Surely, the body that looked at the video must have seen the same! If they did how can they penalise one and not the other?

CH, I hope, will appeal on those grounds - BUT WILL HE?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No problem with our players getting bans. The length of them is another matter.

Additional video footage produced by Rochdale to support Moi moi. I was right behind the incident he deserved a ban as did water boy.

Also one person in particular who wasnt wearing kit was lucky not to be sanctioned in my opinion.

Anyway it is what it is and time to move on.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/09/2022 at 13:31, jroyales said:

Looking at the bans the two Oldham players got, Cameron eight matches and Whittel four and none of the Rochdale players got anything stinks of an injustice to the Oldham Club. Anyone who was there saw Chase start the fracas, the pathetic water carrier compounding it and the melee that ensued.

Surely, the body that looked at the video must have seen the same! If they did how can they penalise one and not the other?

CH, I hope, will appeal on those grounds - BUT WILL HE?

Think Cam got unlucky as did Emmy, a lot of the other clubs have the finances to appeal, think it costs each appeal, Cameron’s was a guilty plea but they took his previous record into account, shocked no Rochdale players got banned like taira for starting it all

10 minutes ago, ModernYed said:

Think Cam got unlucky as did Emmy, a lot of the other clubs have the finances to appeal, think it costs each appeal, Cameron’s was a guilty plea but they took his previous record into account, shocked no Rochdale players got banned like taira for starting it all

His previous was from when he was 17. 

A few from Rochdale can count themselves lucky. Not just the players either.

• Like 1