16 hours ago, superten said:

Sooner we get the super ten the better.

Most know my ten which are 

Wigan , St Helens

Warrington , Widnes

Hull FC , Hull KR

Leeds , Bradford

Huddersfield , Wakefield

League 23 rounds with 11 home games 11 away games and one neutral . Each team plays each other home and away . Plus if you look how I listen the team teams in the first column would play teams in the second one more time . 

5 games, 2 home, 2 away and one game at Blackpool . Those games would be the pairs how I have listed so Wigan v St Helens. Each game played on a single weekend . 

Top four teams make the play offs with First hosting Fourth and Second hosting Third. Final at Old Tafford. 

Cup

2 pools of five how I have listed them so Wigan , Warrington, Leeds, Hull FC and Huddersfield in one pool . Each team plays the other once either home or away for four game.

Top two in each pool makes the semis with pool winners getting home advantage against opposite pool runner up.

The Final to be played at Old Trafford. 

Internationals

England v super league 3 match series .

Autumn 

Australia

England

New Zealand 

Super League 

Four team competition.  

Thank God someone has finally come out said what we were all thinking 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, SalfordSlim said:

Wonder which other regular poster/posters this chap is.🤔

Nah, mate. You're sniffing the wrong lamppost. Twenty years on here as Number 16, and only Number 16. Plenty of other posters know me personally. I don't hide behind another ID to post stuff.

3 minutes ago, Number 16 said:

Nah, mate. You're sniffing the wrong lamppost. Twenty years on here as Number 16, and only Number 16. Plenty of other posters know me personally. I don't hide behind another ID to post stuff.

Erm but you've started the thread under the name "Superten" so that clearly isn't the case!🕵️

7 minutes ago, Number 16 said:

What are you smoking? How on earth have you come to the conclusion that Superten and N16 is the same person. Bizarre!!!

Crossed wires I think fella.😂

In my original post where I suggested MPD I was quoting your "Super Ted" comment but was referencing the OP when I said "this chap". Not yourself.😁👍

The fact I then thought you were defending OP made it look like you were the OP. (someone help me out here or am I the only one that read it this way?!😂)

Let's kiss & make up eh?🤗

On 25/09/2022 at 19:23, Mr Frisky said:

FFS

So you have discounted Catalans despite them finishing top 3 over the past 2 years and getting bigger crowds than Widnes, Huddersfield and Wakefield- no place for Cas but one for Wakefield🤫, no Salford or a promoted club but gave Widnes a golden ticket for some reason.

I take it your SL team that can play internationals ( SL team- what ever that is) play in black and white and play on a plastic pitch.... in a suburb of Liverpool...🤔

for a start Widnes is in the borough of Halton which is in Cheshire. 

Widnes are one of only five Brittish clubs to win the World club Challenge,which has to be a selling point. 

Halton stadium is a good modern stadium. 

Widnes have a rich history . The last club side to beat an Australian tour team . Only 4 clubs have won the league since Widnes last won it. 

• Haha 1

Chief Crazy Eagle

On 28/09/2022 at 12:10, Mrgameandwatch said:

How does 23 games work with 10 teams? Home and away for 10 sides is 18 games, 1 neutral would give 19...

If you looked at my list you would have worked it out. 

pool A                         pool B

WIGAN                       ST HELENS

WIDNES                     WARRINGTON

LEEDS                       BRADFORD

WAKEFIELD               HUDDERSFIELD

HULL FC                   HULL KR

league each team plays every team home and away =18 games

Then pool A teams play all pool B once more             = 5 games ( 2 home , 2 away , 1 neutral )

Cup each team plays teams in there own group once for 4 games ( 2 home ,2 away )   

• Haha 1

Chief Crazy Eagle

On 01/10/2022 at 14:55, superten said:

for a start Widnes is in the borough of Halton which is in Cheshire. 

Widnes are one of only five Brittish clubs to win the World club Challenge,which has to be a selling point. 

Halton stadium is a good modern stadium. 

Widnes have a rich history . The last club side to beat an Australian tour team . Only 4 clubs have won the league since Widnes last won it. 

Several Widnes lads have won the league playing for St helens...

Why would Widnes lads play for Widnes?