Sean Long New Coach

Monkeymagic22

I don't have anyone in mind, but the club need to sit down and evalute this past season, because to bring 2 players from Aussie really was a waste of resources. Plus some of the other signings and loanees hasn't worked how the club wanted I would imagine. So next season do we go for true quality or stick to quantity. I do appreciate we had some terrible injuries but that's how it goes sometimes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wasginger said:

I don't have anyone in mind, but the club need to sit down and evalute this past season, because to bring 2 players from Aussie really was a waste of resources. Plus some of the other signings and loanees hasn't worked how the club wanted I would imagine. So next season do we go for true quality or stick to quantity. I do appreciate we had some terrible injuries but that's how it goes sometimes.

Somehow you've got to go full time , not easy as we saw with Newcastle , but ultimately that is what you have to do 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Somehow you've got to go full time , not easy as we saw with Newcastle , but ultimately that is what you have to do 

In an ideal world we’d go full time. Our owner’s pockets are nowhere near as deep as Degsy’s though. MC is all about sustainability. 

Next year will be a different proposition. I can’t see TOXIII being anywhere near your level. We should go just fine with a similar budget and hybrid setup to this year. And obviously a coach that knows his arris from his elbow.