Season tickets

spanishknight

18 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Mine was £150 and the Wife's 175 with the early bird offer at Fev.

Can see a few buying Fev ones instead now then...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Had 5 STs last year - 3 paid adults & 2 FOC kids.

Unfortunately I can't see us doing the same this year as it's a massive outlay in one go, especially as Christmas approaches, and we missed the games which got moved to evening kick offs last year as it makes it impossible with kids.

Will revert to paying match by match when I can go. But I hope to god the online ticketing system has improved from the last time I had to use it!

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, TheYoungBaron said:

Agree. Last year it was £175 early bird, so £199 is an increase in my eyes? Monday evening is not good for me, so missed games. Might pay per game this coming season.

Spot on 24pound increase , so who are they trying to kid , win friends and influence people springs to mind 😬😬😬

• Like 1

Just now, Gav Wilson said:

People need a sense of perspective here - prices haven’t gone up since pre Covid, and only yesterday you all watched a play off side that you want to get better… The cost of a play-off quality Championship team isn't cheap (nor is anything else these days!)

No mate , the club are gradually losing fan's , must do better

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gav Wilson said:

What do you want them to do?

As said an early bird offer at a frozen price as stated , loyal fan's always bought early , gave the club a instant injection of cash early on , plus not offering it how many come mid November will say oh I'll not bother now 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, georgeb1 said:

As said an early bird offer at a frozen price as stated , loyal fan's always bought early , gave the club a instant injection of cash early on , plus not offering it how many come mid November will say oh I'll not bother now 

I guess the proof will be in the pudding. But the fact is that prices in 3 out of 4 options have been frozen from 2022, and there has been a slight rise for the most in demand option, which is understandable. It's a business.

All year long fans have bemoaned that we haven't competed with Leigh or Fev, well their budgets were roughly £1.4 and £1m bigger than ours respectively.

The club have set their prices for season tickets and sponsorship. Fans and sponsors will either take it up or they won't, we'll soon find out. If they do, we might get a play-off contending team again in 2023. 👍🏼

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

I guess the proof will be in the pudding. But the fact is that prices in 3 out of 4 options have been frozen from 2022, and there has been a slight rise for the most in demand option, which is understandable. It's a business.

All year long fans have bemoaned that we haven't competed with Leigh or Fev, well their budgets were roughly £1.4 and £1m bigger than ours respectively.

The club have set their prices for season tickets and sponsorship. Fans and sponsors will either take it up or they won't, we'll soon find out. If they do, we might get a play-off contending team again in 2023. 👍🏼

That Say's it all , fan's will take it or leave it  .

32 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

People need a sense of perspective here - prices haven’t gone up since pre Covid, and only yesterday you all watched a play off side that you want to get better… The cost of a play-off quality Championship team isn't cheap (nor is anything else these days!)

That's fair comment Gav. And the season ticket is great value - albeit at over 16 quid a match not the just over 15 quid the website claims - stuff like that really ticks me off.

All i have ever hoped for is the ability to pay over time as at this point in the year it's tough to find a lump of dosh. 

But I always want to see as a good a York team as i can because i love my rugby. If you could add up what 40+years of watching York comes to I'd probably have a heart attack 😆 But understand 100% the money has to come from somewhere. 

So we will find some money somehow. Might just be STs for two of us next season...but we'll see what we can do.

• Like 1

How much will it be on the gate next year? If it's same as this season at 20 quid that's £260. 3 of the games were advertised at a tenner and 1 was free if you knew a blue lighter or NHS staff ( which I do) so in theory if you pay as you go it will cost you £210. Only need to miss 1 game as a ST holder and you are out of pocket? 

I think an early bird offer is a good idea, then put price of normal ST up, encourage people to buy early, and there should definitely be a payment plan available. 

Comparing our budget to Leigh and Fev is a bit naughty really, they have a home following that is regularly 3 times ours so naturally they will have a bigger budget.

Once again nothing from the chairman I notice.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Gav Wilson said:

The fans can either have a play-off chasing side with reasonably priced tickets or fight relegation with dirt cheap tickets, they can't have both.

(unless they're under 16, they definitely can.)

Spot on Gav you can't have both and I'd rather pay £199 and be fighting for top end of the championship.Glad to see the knights have kept the under 16's free.

• Like 1

Some clubs offer a reduced renewal price to existing season ticket holders, has this not been considered to encourage faithful York supporters. My premier concession membership for this season was £244, for 2023 they are charging £310. That is a massive increase of over 21%  Not acceptable!

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Yorkie-Girl said:

Some clubs offer a reduced renewal price to existing season ticket holders, has this not been considered to encourage faithful York supporters. My premier concession membership for this season was £244, for 2023 they are charging £310. That is a massive increase of over 21%  Not acceptable!

Wait until you see how much crisps have gone up this year.

• Haha 2

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

16 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

Thanks S.K. but not quite true. According to the club website for some reason all prices are frozen except Premier memberships. 

I know the reason John. Us bigwigs in the posh area get the opportunity to meet our new chairman!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2