Season tickets

spanishknight

1 hour ago, Simon Hall said:

So, considering inflation is at at least 10%, they've in effect reduced ticket prices by keeping them the same AND given free parking and kept under 16s free. Can't moan at that.

You sound like Liz truss.😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nearenough said:

great news from the kneets

"the Knights are also pleased to confirm that matchday ticket prices will remain at £20 for adults, £15 for concessions and FREE for under-16s. There will also be no charge for car parking throughout 2023 in our Matchday Car Park."

free parking at last! woopee-doo

At £70 for the season, previously, it’s not an insignificant amount. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nearenough said:

great news from the kneets

"the Knights are also pleased to confirm that matchday ticket prices will remain at £20 for adults, £15 for concessions and FREE for under-16s. There will also be no charge for car parking throughout 2023 in our Matchday Car Park."

free parking at last! woopee-doo

######. How am I going to convince the missus that I need to pop into M&S to buy a bottle of wine before every match now? 😄

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

199 divided by 13 is 15.30.

Quick maths

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

53 minutes ago, GaryHall said:

In 2003 the cost of a season membership for the newly formed club was £250, with no benefits except having a York club to support.

I have the programme to prove it gary

• Like 1

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

22 hours ago, JonT said:

Some very fair and reasonable points there ABK. Hope all gets resolved at your workplace and that the strikes don't impact too much on every day life. Gonna be tougher times coming up for all of us....at least we'll have a new season to look forward to in the spring. I'll see you in the cheap(er) seats!! 

I always try to be constructive in my comments 😇 

Already excited about next season, and my change of view - hopefully in the cheaper seats I won’t have some idiot sat behind me tapping me on the shoulder telling me to sit down because he can’t see when stood up (I merely stood to clap the players coming out of the tunnel at the start of the match!).

• Like 1