Mac gone

Going back a few hours to Phils post re Ryan Carr and our win at Leigh in 2019 and his absolute delight. Which would rub off on the players. What about Batley and the way they put Lingard on their shoulders thats team spirit.

21 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Get darn Cornwall you🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Surfboard already packed🤔🤣

Cornwall 

North Wales

South Wales

Weekend in London 

Bring it on I say... 

No Sheffield (more atmosphere on the moon) 

No Batley (no Berri Berri jabs or passport needed) 

No Featherstone (no dueling banjos) 

No overseas trips to fund

No battering (we had a few this season😭

No tonkings(we had a couple this season🤔

Lots of win's👍👍👍👍

It's good to broaden your horizons at times... 

Already looking forward to 2023👍

😉😘😉😘😉😘

• Haha 1

Outside looking in🤔

Brian McDounut mistakes🤔

He had more toys than the Entertainer shop🤔

He had 450 pieces in a 400 piece jigsaw🤔

Panic signings ie Trout, Ford

He assembled a team, then added to it without getting the most out of the toys he had🤔

If there was a blueprint of "how not to complete a serious assault on the championship" McDounut wrote it this season,I actually feel a bit for Campbell (steady on) 

And he should feel a little duped this season, getting in a marquee coach and been sold "I have a dream.. Super league" and thinking his expertise would tip the scales in featherstone favour this season will be a folly that should be a disaster to learn from and not emulate🤔

Going "all in" 

In the championship game of poker is bad enough, but going in against Dezzy & Leigh was down right suicidal.. Dezzy competes to win at all costs, and this season featherstone got suckered in to a game they simply couldn't win or compete.. 🤔

What doesn't kill you will make you stronger, and the lessons learnt this season will put featherstone in good stead for the coming years🤔

You will not make the same mistakes next season, or the season after

A mistake is worth making if you learn a valuable lesson from that mistake🤔

Next season we will see how much as been learnt for this season🤔

21 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

He's an entertaining little troll though. He's a Dewsbury fan but spends a lot of time on the York board though. Till now🙄

mocking the afflicted

Sum's up the York boards

After the 170 points they shipped in against Leigh in 2 games

I don't care how many players were winning NO semi pro team should lose by letting in 100 points🤔

Spanish Knight is exempt from any criticism as he's a decent bloke👍

Simon Hall is not 👎

Edited by coolie

13 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Certainly not,I've noticed Oxy hasn't put his hat in the ring yetl 😆.

Well I had the dignity & personal restraint to leave you all alone for a few hours.. Just to let the level of disaster sink in

I'm quiet chuffed at the restrain I showed in not commenting🤔

York 100 point defeat however needed a swift response 🤔😉🤣🤣

Edited by coolie

45 minutes ago, coolie said:

Outside looking in🤔

Brian McDounut mistakes🤔

He had more toys than the Entertainer shop🤔

He had 450 pieces in a 400 piece jigsaw🤔

Panic signings ie Trout, Ford

He assembled a team, then added to it without getting the most out of the toys he had🤔

If there was a blueprint of "how not to complete a serious assault on the championship" McDounut wrote it this season,I actually feel a bit for Campbell (steady on) 

And he should feel a little duped this season, getting in a marquee coach and been sold "I have a dream.. Super league" and thinking his expertise would tip the scales in featherstone favour this season will be a folly that should be a disaster to learn from and not emulate🤔

Going "all in" 

In the championship game of poker is bad enough, but going in against Dezzy & Leigh was down right suicidal.. Dezzy competes to win at all costs, and this season featherstone got suckered in to a game they simply couldn't win or compete.. 🤔

What doesn't kill you will make you stronger, and the lessons learnt this season will put featherstone in good stead for the coming years🤔

You will not make the same mistakes next season, or the season after

A mistake is worth making if you learn a valuable lesson from that mistake🤔

Next season we will see how much as been learnt for this season🤔

Wow, you do actually know everything.  They said you did but I foolishly doubted it. But it's true, you are the oracle; living and breathing in Dewsbury. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, coolie said:

Surfboard already packed🤔🤣

Cornwall 

North Wales

South Wales

Weekend in London 

Bring it on I say... 

No Sheffield (more atmosphere on the moon) 

No Batley (no Berri Berri jabs or passport needed) 

No Featherstone (no dueling banjos) 

No overseas trips to fund

No battering (we had a few this season😭

No tonkings(we had a couple this season🤔

Lots of win's👍👍👍👍

It's good to broaden your horizons at times... 

Already looking forward to 2023👍

😉😘😉😘😉😘

No money with no travelling support especially from your two favourite teams lol.

22 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

No money with no travelling support especially from your two favourite teams lol.

It's only like playing Toulouse & Sheffield & London, Workington & Whitehaven every week

And the prospect of closing the Southstand and the money that will save on stewards will be a "swings & Roundabouts" 

Hopefully it won't close, some of our fans in the wilderness return.. And we can continue opening all the ground

A winning team brings the fans back

Look at Keighley 🤔

On Keighley let me be the first to say🤔

"it will end in tears" 

A little bit like Featherstone's season🤔🤔

Edited by coolie

19 minutes ago, coolie said:

It's only like playing Toulouse & Sheffield & London, Workington & Whitehaven every week

And the prospect of closing the Southstand and the money that will save on stewards will be a "swings & Roundabouts" 

Hopefully it won't close, some of our fans in the wilderness return.. And we can continue opening all the ground

A winning team brings the fans back

Look at Keighley 🤔

On Keighley let me be the first to say🤔

"it will end in tears" 

A little bit like Featherstone's season🤔🤔

If our season as ended in tears ,your must be drownding in them 😆 

Whoever you get will be an improvement on Macky Dee!  Remember seeing his face when things started to go en forme de poire in the 1895 final and thinking, "He's beaten!"

Maybe he should have hung on for a couple more days to see what IMG have to say - more poor tactical reasoning.

11 hours ago, Fevrover said:

If our season as ended in tears ,your must be drownding in them 😆 

Learned not to cry about my own team🤔

And yeah if I did I would have drowned, it's nonsensical for Keighley to throw vast amounts of money at championship rugby league

And they are

We shall see 🤔

Edited by coolie

7 minutes ago, coolie said:

Learned not to cry about my own team🤔

And yeah if I did I would have drowned, it's nonsensical for Keighley to throw vast amounts of money at championship rugby league

And they are

We shall see 🤔

We're not crying either ,99% of fans knew we wouldn't go up after a couple of months. The Rugby as been awful to watch but all we can do is like yourself keep turning up to support our team's. B Mac was never going to fit in at Fev but others running the club thought otherwise. We go again and good luck for next season.

• Like 2

Mac appeared to be too thoughtfull and serious,i never saw him smile.Players don't get paid enough to play Rugby League if they don't enjoy playing.And at times it seemed to be a burden to them.You need structure but also players to be able to read the game and take opportunities when spotted without getting a rocket from the coach.Salford and from mid season Leeds showed how more expansive and entertaining the game can be for the players and supporters when the handbrake is slackened.Whoever the new coach is i will give him one season before  i pass judgement.We have had good ,bad,and ok coaches over the years so lets hope for the best.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bongser said:

Whoever you get will be an improvement on Macky Dee!  Remember seeing his face when things started to go en forme de poire in the 1895 final and thinking, "He's beaten!"

Maybe he should have hung on for a couple more days to see what IMG have to say - more poor tactical reasoning.

Yes but his face never alters. If we had got to the final and beaten you 66-0 he would have said something like "yeah but you don't learn anything from scores like that"🙄

1 hour ago, Fevrover said:

We're not crying either ,99% of fans knew we wouldn't go up after a couple of months. The Rugby as been awful to watch but all we can do is like yourself keep turning up to support our team's. B Mac was never going to fit in at Fev but others running the club thought otherwise. We go again and good luck for next season.

Let's see what the IMG have to say about the running of our game eh, if promotion and relegation are to stay some kind of exemption has to apply to the promoted team.. To give them a fighting chance, as you say regardless of where we end up we both shall support our teams, the big wheel of rugby league keeps on turning.. And we'll see what IMG propose, good luck to you and yours for next season mate👍👍👍

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

Bug ger that for a lark. I hate the place!😜🤣

It's got a famous Tower just like France🤔

The Pigalle has famous rides.. Just like Blackpool🤔

It's full of folk you can't understand just like Scottish week in Blackpool🤔

Your welcome to p.i.ss in the street.. Just like France🤔

It's a well known s.h.i.hole just like paris🤔

Both places serve food covered in grease, burgers or mutton chops🤔

Beer overpriced in both locations🤔

Realistically Paris & Blackpool should be twinned just for you Robin 🤔🤣😘

• Like 1