Mac gone

On 27/09/2022 at 18:24, Robin Evans said:

Bug ger that for a lark. I hate the place!😜🤣

Looks like you got your wish R apparently Summer Bash and Magic both scrapped

• Like 1

1 hour ago, POR said:

Is that Good  for NO Blackpool or  Good for NO Summer Bash

I can about accept the bash as a concept. I've got mates at other clubs. It's nice having a weekend where we all have a common interest.

I hate Blackpool. When I go, I visit my sister, then I come back home!!

19 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

I can about accept the bash as a concept. I've got mates at other clubs. It's nice having a weekend where we all have a common interest.

I hate Blackpool. When I go, I visit my sister, then I come back home!!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news lads  but according to reports  a new weekend event,  was alluded to on Wednesday, it has been pencilled in to take place in June. This will act as a replacement for Magic It has been suggested that a nines competition could be introduced, 

So championship nines in Blackpool:kolobok_yahoo:🥳 🤣

5 minutes ago, POR said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news lads  but according to reports  a new weekend event,  was alluded to on Wednesday, it has been pencilled in to take place in June. This will act as a replacement for Magic It has been suggested that a nines competition could be introduced, 

So championship nines in Blackpool:kolobok_yahoo:🥳 🤣

Bug ger that.....

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, haskey said:

Seems to have gone from POR but has now turned up like a bad penny at the Fiji camp. Talk about dropping on your feet.

I've heard he might be going to Newcastle, think we should warn em lol.

• 2 weeks later...

From failure to the NRL with Newcastle which is a coal mining city. if he makes another mess, he could always go down the mines

• 1 month later...

Mac was never a talker when he was at Fev  but I see he is comparing the NRL as being superior to SL when the seasons have not even started.

Typical Mac . the grass is always greener on the other side. The best move ever when he went.

28 minutes ago, haskey said:

Mac was never a talker when he was at Fev  but I see he is comparing the NRL as being superior to SL when the seasons have not even started.

Typical Mac . the grass is always greener on the other side. The best move ever when he went.

What he said was "I think any English man wants to test himself against the best competition and that’s the NRL, I didn’t have that chance as a player as I wasn’t that good but now I do as a coach." I don't think there's anything remotely controversial about that?

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

What he said was "I think any English man wants to test himself against the best competition and that’s the NRL, I didn’t have that chance as a player as I wasn’t that good but now I do as a coach." I don't think there's anything remotely controversial about that?

Can’t think that there’s anyone who doesn’t think that the NRL is far superior to SL.