Should I go or should I stay

eltel

Some Rovers changes which are needed in my honest opinion preferably with some younger players.
Let these players ply their trade elsewhere as rovers need to drastically improve especially as 2023 will probably be rovers last chance to reach super league due to either the 2x10 or closed shop where rovers will never be invited unlike widnes.

In order of who should go (in a particular order) no need to wait 15 secs just read on and thank them for their services.
1/ brian mcdermott - a very expensive failure
2/ adam cuthbertson - to late in the day for rovers
3/ Jesse sene lefao - fits and starts defence questionable
4/ brett ferres - needed him 3+ years ago
5/ craig Kopczak - nearing end of the road good in small doses
6/ james lockwood - actually not had a bad season but times up
7/ craig hall - unreliable in defence but so are most players
8/ tyla hepi - needs restraint
* we just need a fit good full back and a defence coach plus obviously a mcdermott replacement.
* I know you ask who is available and costings to replace them etc but fev are reaching the crossroads and if they don’t make a big push now then we we shall be forever stuck in the championship or worse

22 minutes ago, eltel said:

Some Rovers changes which are needed in my honest opinion preferably with some younger players.
Let these players ply their trade elsewhere as rovers need to drastically improve especially as 2023 will probably be rovers last chance to reach super league due to either the 2x10 or closed shop where rovers will never be invited unlike widnes.

In order of who should go (in a particular order) no need to wait 15 secs just read on and thank them for their services.
1/ brian mcdermott - a very expensive failure
2/ adam cuthbertson - to late in the day for rovers
3/ Jesse sene lefao - fits and starts defence questionable
4/ brett ferres - needed him 3+ years ago
5/ craig Kopczak - nearing end of the road good in small doses
6/ james lockwood - actually not had a bad season but times up
7/ craig hall - unreliable in defence but so are most players
8/ tyla hepi - needs restraint
* we just need a fit good full back and a defence coach plus obviously a mcdermott replacement.
* I know you ask who is available and costings to replace them etc but fev are reaching the crossroads and if they don’t make a big push now then we we shall be forever stuck in the championship or worse

Well looking at who we have retained its still a Championship team and hardly much different to this season. Its alright getting Brad Day back but he's injury prone.

6 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Well looking at who we have retained its still a Championship team and hardly much different to this season. Its alright getting Brad Day back but he's injury prone.

yep brad day is injury prone but fev are good at getting these sorts look at bussey who is great on his day and also injury prone however brad at 28 is no spring chicken though he had some great games for fev when fit.

4 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

To be fair F with the leigh side even if we had got to the GF we were always going to be a championship side next year so  the retained list reflects that but I am confident  we will  as we'ave done before  bring in new faces who will be better than those leaving  us or as vickers says

we should have plenty of good news to share with you all in the next few weeks, I think there will be a few surprises in there!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, eltel said:

yep brad day is injury prone but fev are good at getting these sorts look at bussey who is great on his day and also injury prone however brad at 28 is no spring chicken though he had some great games for fev when fit.

I hope he manages to stay fit.

38 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Brad Day back but he's injury prone.

Don't think he's injury prone F realy misses a match when fit played every game until he did his ACL at york and when he came back played every game till he ruptured his achilles. against bradford so in reality for brad its If It wasn’t for bad  luck he'd have no at all

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, POR said:

Don't think he's injury prone F realy misses a match when fit played every game until he did his ACL at york and when he came back played every game till he ruptured his achilles. against bradford so in reality for brad its If It wasn’t for bad  luck he'd have no at all

Played 16 times for Newcastle this season, which isn't bad.