Headingley

Phil W

6 minutes ago, Dave T said:

They were held at The Lowry in 2019, I expect they will be held somewhere different next year. 

2005 was at the Midland Hotel Manchester , our ( Leyth ) mini bus broke down on the east lands on the way , looked like a James Bond convention at the side of the rd 😂

Edited by GUBRATS
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Damien said:

Triggered? Jesus wept, the Leeds persecution complex really is in overdrive this year. It really isn't wrong to share events around those clubs that can host them. Other clubs have invested in their facilities and should reap the rewards of that investment too. You rather strangley seem to have an issue with that.

I don’t give a monkeys where they are held.

Maybe they’ll be at another ground next year? It’s not like they are at Headingley every year as has been eluded to.

Why are you upset about where an end of season do is being held?

4 minutes ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

Oh dear here goes .Everytime the redevelopment of Headingley and its facilities someone pipes up about the western terrace . Everytime Headingley is mentioned for whatever reason someone mentions the western terrace . 

You really need to sort out the Western terrace 😉

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

2005 was at the Midland Hotel Manchester , our ( Leyth ) mini bus broke down on the east lands on the way , looked like a James Bond convention at the side of the rd 😂

I feel like you make these stories up to just get people to mention trains 🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

I don’t give a monkeys where they are held.

Maybe they’ll be at another ground next year? It’s not like they are at Headingley every year as has been eluded to.

Why are you upset about where an end of season do is being held?

You obviously do because you keep going on about Headingley and it is you that replied to me when I said  I think it's a good idea for money to be kept in the game and that clubs that have suitable facilities should share things like this. If you don't care you are going a funny way of showing it.

Edited by Damien

12 minutes ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

Oh dear here goes .Everytime the redevelopment of Headingley and its facilities someone pipes up about the western terrace . Everytime Headingley is mentioned for whatever reason someone mentions the western terrace . 

Oh, so you're being ironic and we actually agree?

It's too late and it's Monday, I'm off to bed 🤣

2 minutes ago, Damien said:

You obviously do because you keep going on about Headingley and it is you that replied to me when I said  I think it's a good idea for money to be kept in the game and that clubs that have suitable facilities should share things like this. If you don't care you are going a funny way of showing it.

I really don’t care where they are held i am just pointing out why it might be held there, not sure why you’re so upset.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I feel like you make these stories up to just get people to mention trains 🤭

Don't.

There'll be another thread on where he had to park the thing now.

• Haha 4

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

I really don’t care where they are held i am just pointing out why it might be held there, not sure why you’re so upset.

You replied initially to a post of mine saying I'd rather money stays in the game in this way. I agreed with it being at Headingley so it's certainly not me who is upset. Im glad it was at a RL venue. Stop being so precious, not everyone is out to get Leeds.

2 minutes ago, Damien said:

You replied initially to a post of mine saying I'd rather money stays in the game in this way. I agreed with it being at Headingley so it's certainly not me who is upset. Im glad it was at a RL venue. Stop being so precious, not everyone is out to get Leeds.

And all I said who has comparable facilities with the same corporate and hotel.

Im not precious, it was a valid question.

2 hours ago, Gav Wilson said:

Oh, so you're being ironic and we actually agree?

It's too late and it's Monday, I'm off to bed 🤣

Goodnight I'm in Philly about to nip out for a beer 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

35 minutes ago, PEANUT HEAD said:

How else are they going to pay for there new stands, I'm surprised challenge cup final and grand final wasn't held there, after them getting the summer bash.

I'm not going into this again, but it's all been budgeted for without this . 

• Haha 1

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

9 hours ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

Its everytine some says 'best in all codes of rugby by far' or 'best in the league' well its not as the away end is worse than wakeys away end.

Its an ok stadium but not the best and certainly no where near the best if your an away fan.

• Haha 2