Catalans Stadium

It’s always been quite a high attendance when I’ve been to Catalans (9k+) in comparison to capacity and I’ve walked up and bought a ticket a couple of times. Is there going to be the uptake for tickets? The last thing I’d want is Catalans to lose its atmosphere and how they get on the back of the opponents and the officials by playing in a much more empty stadium. 

10 hours ago, Jughead said:

It’s always been quite a high attendance when I’ve been to Catalans (9k+) in comparison to capacity and I’ve walked up and bought a ticket a couple of times. Is there going to be the uptake for tickets? The last thing I’d want is Catalans to lose its atmosphere and how they get on the back of the opponents and the officials by playing in a much more empty stadium. 

presume its the corporate that is oversubscribed and that maybe what they are expanding. 1 corporate ticket is the same as 15-25 normal tickets revenue wise

4 hours ago, yipyee said:

presume its the corporate that is oversubscribed and that maybe what they are expanding. 1 corporate ticket is the same as 15-25 normal tickets revenue wise

I think that's right. The last time they had a full-house 11,600 was against Hull KR  in the SL semi final. The Guasch Stand holds 2,500. Not sure that includes the open terraces either side.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Its been a long time coming:)

Match day corporate revenue already can be as much as 200 thousand euros, and there is no shortage of companies that want to spend money at the Dragons the entire corporate experience is as good as it gets its up there with the best Twickenham 6 Nations Premiership Football etc:)

Paul

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Its been a long time coming:)

Match day corporate revenue already can be as much as 200 thousand euros, and there is no shortage of companies that want to spend money at the Dragons the entire corporate experience is as good as it gets its up there with the best Twickenham 6 Nations Premiership Football etc:)

Paul

Quite enjoyed your videos of the lounge area....what does a hospitality seat cost per head (as a normal paying punter?)

42 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Quite enjoyed your videos of the lounge area....what does a hospitality seat cost per head (as a normal paying punter?)

Not too sure for a one off although there seems to be around 4 different levels of hospitality.

We have 4 places for club premium at SL matches which i think is around 9000 euros for the season (They also give us 2 free places for our boys 17 and 13 who come during school holidays) so that equates not counting the boys to around Euros 170 PP per match.

Paul

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Not too sure for a one off although there seems to be around 4 different levels of hospitality.

We have 4 places for club premium at SL matches which i think is around 9000 euros for the season (They also give us 2 free places for our boys 17 and 13 who come during school holidays) so that equates not counting the boys to around Euros 170 PP per match.

Paul

Doable if I lived down there. 

I think if we go then we will go for corporate assuming it's possible for single matches 

19 hours ago, Loiner said:

Nice waiting for someone to die.

Better than knocking him off, unless you'd rather they didn't wait? 🤣

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

1 hour ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Paul

The amount of food you get and the open bar I'm sure most people get their moneys worth! 

23 hours ago, barnyia said:

Been waiting on a old bloke who lives behind the stand to sell or pass away I believe,  and then planning permission etc so it's been in the planning stage for a long time, 

A lot more corporation/hospitality boxes as they're all sold out behind the posts, 

I love belligerent old people.

If I had a time machine, despite all the good I could do with it, I would simply buy the house closest to Twickenham in the 1950's and then tell them to @#£% off every time they offered to buy it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

14 hours ago, Dunbar said:

I love belligerent old people.

If I had a time machine, despite all the good I could do with it, I would simply buy the house closest to Twickenham in the 1950's and then tell them to @#£% off every time they offered to buy it.

Thanks!