Andrew Voss

am hearing the sport's biggest ever commentary drama queen - Mr Voss is to be part of the BBC presentation line up - personally I mute every nrl game where he takes up the mic - almost orgasming if a player so much as loses a boot in a tackle - his style for me is "Mr game show" sickly - how will the BBC incorporate him if this is true?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

15 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

am hearing the sport's biggest ever commentary drama queen - Mr Voss is to be part of the BBC presentation line up - personally I mute every nrl game where he takes up the mic - almost orgasming if a player so much as loses a boot in a tackle - his style for me is "Mr game show" sickly - how will the BBC incorporate him if this is true?

Best commentator on our game ever. 

Outstanding 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Absolutely delighted he is going to be part of the BBC setup.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

I hope it is true! Will add a lot to the current offering of flat, emotionless commentators that are usually inflicted on our ears. 

• Like 3

Second biggest after you don't you think?

• Haha 2

Well looks like you have been shot down as the vast majority, including myself think Vossy is class. Hes a great bloke as well by the way

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

a simple comma - could have said so much more

You are in a glass house if you are throwing stones over punctuation on here johnny!

• Like 3

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

2 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

A months ban at least.

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

1 minute ago, graveyard johnny said:

its Johnny to you with a capital J 

I typed that originally and then changed to lower case j in accordance with how you typed it.

I always respect others' wishes in these things and if you let me know your pronouns as well, I will be sure to use them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

Am sure hes a great bloke but the bob monkhouse on acid style of presentation is not for me 

I'm OK with this opinion.  These boards are absolutely about people expressing preferences on many things.

I mean, I think it's crazy as Voss is superb, but I am OK with it.