Sun 2nd Oct: ChGF: Leigh Centurions v Batley Bulldogs KO 6.30pm (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions by 13 points or more
    • Leigh Centurions by 7 to 12 points
    • Leigh Centurions by 1 to 6 points
    • Batley Bulldogs by 1 to 6 points
    • Batley Bulldogs by 7 to 12 points
    • Batley Bulldogs by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/10/22 at 18:00

I'll be getting behind Batley just for being the underdogs, rather than any preference between the two clubs.

But it'd be an all-time miracle if they turn Leigh over.

• Like 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I dont care what the score is as long as Leigh get over the line.

Batley have been magnificent. I hoped that it would have been made a tenner to get in to get as many in as possible with a possible 'Neutral' East stand being opened.

Hope its dry, and high scoring with Batley scoring a few too. Either way, they will have a go and will cause us problems with good second phase. I hope to see a good 2000 travelling over and good on them too !!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snowys Backside said:

I dont care what the score is as long as Leigh get over the line.

Batley have been magnificent. I hoped that it would have been made a tenner to get in to get as many in as possible with a possible 'Neutral' East stand being opened.

Hope its dry, and high scoring with Batley scoring a few too. Either way, they will have a go and will cause us problems with good second phase. I hope to see a good 2000 travelling over and good on them too !!

Good old RL fan mentality, discount events😂Prices have gone up which they should have but tickets selling well with 5000 or so already gone plus 19 boxes plus 200 diners in premier.

At least Batley will make on the split this time and won’t face the shock of 1500 freebies in the gate🥃

Leigh win, good fight from Batley 6700+ crowd

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ShropshireBull said:

Saw the prices so if Leigh have 5000 plus then good for them. They almost have next year to show what they bring to the sport and if they can average 6k in SL hard to argue they have less right to be there than say Salford. 

6500+ averaged in 2017. No reason that will be lower with a better squad

3 weeks ago at Leigh Batley had the same pack out as they had at Fev last week and lost 64 - 6, no disrespect to Fev but the Leigh forwards are not old men and are twice as agile, and the Leigh backs are much faster and more expansive than the Fev side, If Batley manage to keep the winning margin for Leigh under 30 they will have done very well.

To win Batley will have to firstly turn round an aggregate of 6 - 116 in the two games this season, it just ain't going to happen.

https://lsv.venuetoolbox.com/LeighSportsVillage/ASP/selectArea.asp?bookEvent=true&eventID={C504703C-55B3-4A6D-A861-67065DEEE919}&packageID={6F9619FF-8B86-D011-B42D-00C04FC964FF}&homeArea=home

Looking here, looks like it's most of the blocks in the West stand are single seats. Only about 25 tickets looks to have been sold for the East so far but it's always a good sign if they open that up. Hopefully Batley bring a few and pack out the South Stand.

• Like 1