Sun 2nd Oct: ChGF: Leigh Centurions v Batley Bulldogs KO 6.30pm (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions by 13 points or more
    • Leigh Centurions by 7 to 12 points
    • Leigh Centurions by 1 to 6 points
    • Batley Bulldogs by 1 to 6 points
    • Batley Bulldogs by 7 to 12 points
    • Batley Bulldogs by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/10/22 at 18:00

Batley are ready for this! Even if we get hammered the Dogs fans will cheered em all the way to the end.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

3 hours ago, David Shepherd said:

The only folk I've ever found that had heard of TOXIII were the staff in Pub O'Clock and The Melting Pot, no taxi drivers, no bus drivers, no hotel staff - no one.

Not even a Wire fan I was chatting to in Pub O'Clock that was living there, working for Airbus.

First time we went in 08/09 we were literally round the corner from the stadium and nobody had a clue who we were talking about , " To Olympic non " , with a gallic shrug 

3 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Batley are ready for this! Even if we get hammered the Dogs fans will cheered em all the way to the end.

Regardless of the result go and enjoy your well earned day out in the FINAL,that's what we all strive for. Then start again next season.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

And same for us, if the unthinkable happens.

Providing Leigh do not succumb to the weight of the pressure, it won't be a problem. Sadly, I can't see a repeat of the 2013 game at your place.

Regardless, it's been a season of great attacking rugby by both sides. I've never seen a Batley team play a better brand of football. 

Today feels like an end of season party, another opportunity to see the lads off that have entertained us so much this year.

Play with freedom, no pressure, just enjoy the day Bulldogs!

Edited by DOGFATHER
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'll be unable to watch or listen to the game. Whoever wins will have done so on merit. Despite the negative effect of all the jabbering from one or two of their fanatics on the forum, may the better team win. It's open to any other club to do what Leigh has done to get this far.

• Like 3

tonights drinking game on this forum.finish your drink when somebody mentions 

1 our players have been at work all week

2 leigh have to many nrl players

3 leigh will come straight back down

4 derek beaumont made a fool of himself

5 at least we can be proud of our season

6 flip flops

7 referee was terrible

8 1 game to many

9 railway station

10 at least 2 of those 10 tries were forward passes.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, JohnM said:

I'll be unable to watch or listen to the game. Whoever wins will have done so on merit. Despite the negative effect of all the jabbering from one or two of their fanatics on the forum, may the better team win. It's open to any other club to do what Leigh has done to get this far.

Agree , will miss Leigh in a funny kind of way next season , entertaining , exiting , frustration from the opposition and its supporters , good luck in superleague and enjoy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Agree , will miss Leigh in a funny kind of way next season , entertaining , exiting , frustration from the opposition and its supporters , good luck in superleague and enjoy

I certainly won't miss em but will look out for their results with interest 😉. I can't even blame them for us not going up or even Batley,that was down to a rubbish coach.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Leicester City 

Buster Douglas 

Sheffield Eagles 

Etc......

Featherstone Rovers 83, i know i could go on but  Leigh are far and away the best team,full time for a start and already beat Batley twice quite easily. Batley will give it their best shot and good luck to them but Leigh are at home as well,best Championship team in years.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, leytherz said:

tonights drinking game on this forum.finish your drink when somebody mentions 

1 our players have been at work all week

2 leigh have to many nrl players

3 leigh will come straight back down

4 derek beaumont made a fool of himself

5 at least we can be proud of our season

6 flip flops

7 referee was terrible

8 1 game to many

9 railway station

10 at least 2 of those 10 tries were forward passes.

Game hasn't even started and I'm already ###### as a fart

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Snowys Backside said:

Nowt changes in Toulouse. 

Remember when I went in 2018. I counted 800 and they announced the crowd as 3500. Trees were nice !

Only in France !

Must have been a poor game.

5 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

Game hasn't even started and I'm already ###### as a fart

Does the ####### mean smelly David?

Seriously to all supporters of both teams and all viewers on Premier enjoy the game wherever you are, and although I do not expect Leigh to lose if they do I will be the first to congratulate and applaud Batley, it will take a super human effort from them to get the result.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Does the ####### mean smelly David?

Seriously to all supporters of both teams and all viewers on Premier enjoy the game wherever you are, and although I do not expect Leigh to lose if they do I will be the first to congratulate and applaud Batley, it will take a super human effort from them to get the result.

Again....I am behind 

Let's say by a miracle they beat Leigh. What happens? Is it a definite no to SL entry to Batley? 

1 minute ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Again....I am behind 

Let's say by a miracle they beat Leigh. What happens? Is it a definite no to SL entry to Batley? 

Why should it be, unless like you I have missed some announcement, but that is not the way Rugby League works, they would let Batley win it first then tell them they can't go up for whatever reason.