Sun 2nd Oct: ChGF: Leigh Centurions v Batley Bulldogs KO 6.30pm (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions by 13 points or more
    • Leigh Centurions by 7 to 12 points
    • Leigh Centurions by 1 to 6 points
    • Batley Bulldogs by 1 to 6 points
    • Batley Bulldogs by 7 to 12 points
    • Batley Bulldogs by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/10/22 at 18:00

Congrats to Leigh.  Looking forward to LSV being back on my away day itinerary next season.

• Like 2

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

It was hard to support Batley, given they rarely supply attendance figures. Leigh on the other hand always do.

Joking aside, well done Batley for a gallant effort. Leigh looked good for a SL return for much of the season. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

1 hour ago, David Shepherd said:

Well played Batley. 

Congrats to Leigh. Hope @Harry Stottleand @GUBRATS aren’t too rough in the morning.

Straight home after the game David, 69 year old prostate starts protesting after to many scoops.

While I am on here may I give a huge appreciation to the support that the Batley fans brought to the LSV, and also the Batley team for the absolutely fantastic performance they put in, their defence was nothing short of wonderful, that may sound a tad condescending considering Leigh posted 44 points, but Leigh have not played as well as this sometimes and blown teams away.

The first half was the hardest that Leigh have encountered all season and the 18 - 0 scoreline did not give a reflection of how close the game was, but in the end that extra bit of guile and Leigh's superior fitness told in the end, special mention to Lachlan Lam he really showed his class tonight.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Congratulations to Leigh, although with the money they’ve spent it would have been ridiculous had they not achieved promotion.

Cant say it fills me with excitement Leigh being promoted- again (sorry Leigh fans) but best of luck

Hopefully we may just surprise a few, but consolidation is all about next year to do enough to maintain SL status, I think most people know my view on this platform I would sooner fight it out on the field of play than some suits sat around a table dictating who belongs where.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Leigh will be bottom of the league or there abouts just like every other time.

I guess we’ll see but if ever there’s a season when the promoted club doesn’t start the season as red hot favourites for relegation then this is it.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Leigh will be bottom of the league or there abouts just like every other time.

Is that what you hope for Chris? perhaps you have not been keeping up to speed with how Leigh have gone about things a little differently this year in approaching the transition to SL from the Championship.