Elite 1 Round 1

7 hours ago, Jughead said:

How can we watch? Are any games on YouTube/online?

If I see any tweets that games are being streamed I’ll try and put them on this thread. Sport en France are supposed to be covering E1 this season, It’s available on app and can be accessed from the U.K.

• Thanks 1

The carcassonne game is on Carcassonne Facebook, Lézignan game on YouTube (Stefan bonnery page I believe) limoux on their YouTube page,  (Sam Burgess will be there to see his mate Clark. He's been visiting the limoux rugby school and taking photos with everyone)

Toulouse game is off due to France b commitments 

Albi usually stream on YouTube too, 

France b is also being streamed, 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, jacobus said:

Quite interesting that albi have the highest I remember lezignan being far and away the richest club for the last few seasons.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Massive fan of that Avignon shirt. 

Not a fan of that shirt. I like their home shirt though. What I do like is the way that Carcassonne have used the Black and Yellow branding below the main stand. This is what the Elite One competition needs, better match day presentation. Looks a bit similar to Borussia Dortmund. 

• Like 1