Presentation night

town2018

49 minutes ago, town2018 said:

Correct me if I've missed it but why hasn't the presentation night been a ticket event for the fans also especially after the season we have had 

Looking at the photos on Twitter it doesn't like like the players were invited never mind the fans 🤣

Edited by Town Army
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Andrew Newton said:

Connor Fitz deserves a medal for the seasons effort he put in. Thanks and good luck. 

Not all of the best players are in the best teams . What he did for us , week in week out , for 80 minutes , while we were rowing uphill pretty much constantly was immense . His level never dropped , and on more than a few occasions he was carrying us around as we loaded so much onto him . He is for me without doubt one of the best players in the championship , even for us he lost nothing against anyone we came up against . He deserves to be playing up the top end of that league and you’d tip your hat to him 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Not all of the best players are in the best teams . What he did for us , week in week out , for 80 minutes , while we were rowing uphill pretty much constantly was immense . His level never dropped , and on more than a few occasions he was carrying us around as we loaded so much onto him . He is for me without doubt one of the best players in the championship , even for us he lost nothing against anyone we came up against . He deserves to be playing up the top end of that league and you’d tip your hat to him 

Good shout David.. Nice to have you back aswell marra👍