What would be the 'grubbiest' CURRENT SL team?

31 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Don't want him for the first season 'settler' at least ? He's not Australian so.....

Yes that's true, but I would say in what he has shown up to now in a Leigh shirt he has lost what he had and most definitely is not of SL quality any more, Powell recognised that early enough.

52 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Yes that's true, but I would say in what he has shown up to now in a Leigh shirt he has lost what he had and most definitely is not of SL quality any more, Powell recognised that early enough.

Such a swift descent ...feels like only yesterday he was England quality ...he's only 31.....maybe he doesn't live the healthy sportsman's lifestyle 

Think most of the main culprits have been mentioned here. Powell to come off the bench and spell MM at 9 (horrible little 💩 and a bang average hooker). Fonua on the wing is a decent shout but wingers generally ain't the dirtiest. 

Makinson the other winger for his 💩housery and constant whingeing)

On 02/10/2022 at 09:22, dkw said:

Partington and Mccarthy Scarsbrook  have to be in there somewhere surely.

I've never notice Partington TBH as Smithies always likes to play the tough man role. Should get plenty of opportunities next season though with him being in a Salford shirt!

26 minutes ago, FearTheVee said:

I find it funny that someone can say Morgan Knowles is the most obvious "grub" in SL.

I can only imagine they don't watch SL.

I watch it all 

Given recent the recent 'event' that shook the RL world in the UK I think he deserves first place 

I'm not alone given the huge outcry at what he tried to do to Atkin's shoulder in plain sight