And then there were two

Anita Bath

1 hour ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

No there'll be just one. Swinton are coming straight back down !😄

I bet Poundshop Beaumont is crying into his bottle of red tonight. Leigh went up, Swinton went up. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, aMAZEYballs said:

I bet Poundshop Beaumont is crying into his bottle of red tonight. Leigh went up, Swinton went up. 

And...? Both teams up and down more times than a brides nightie. Neither are going to have an impact on their new leagues. Tonight they can celebrate their prospective promotions. But tomorrow they'll be worried about this time next year. I think Keighley will do well next season though. 

Edited by The Art of Hand and Foot

4 minutes ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

And...? Both teams up and down more times than a brides nightie. Neither are going to have an impact on their new leagues. Tonight they can celebrate their prospective promotions. But tomorrow they'll be worried about this time next year. I think Keighley will do well next season though. 

Swinton were in the Championship for 6 years. So I am guessing the brides fella drank too much wine and couldn’t get it up. Don’t you worry about Swinton, you worry about your relationship with the football club. Otherwise you’ll be ousted from Spotland.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aMAZEYballs said:

Swinton were in the Championship for 6 years. So I am guessing the brides fella drank too much wine and couldn’t get it up. Don’t you worry about Swinton, you worry about your relationship with the football club. Otherwise you’ll be ousted from Spotland.

Not me. I'm a Yed. And we're going back to boundary park.  I was having a bit of banter with my close neighbour. 😵💫

Edited by The Art of Hand and Foot

7 minutes ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

Not me. I'm a Yed. And we're going back to boundary park.  I was having a bit of banter with my close neighbour. 😵💫

If you get to Boundary Park, that would be good to see. How likely is it to happen? I genuinely don’t know….

11 minutes ago, Joe 90 said:

Wow what an intelligent and useful post ! 

Oh, you misunderstood. You actually thought it was going to be intelligent and useful. Well no, it was purely meant as a gloat at a certain chairman who bottled the Station  Roaders resistance to his Manchester plans and ran for the hills faster than you could say ‘championship bound’. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, aMAZEYballs said:

Oh, you misunderstood. You actually thought it was going to be intelligent and useful. Well no, it was purely meant as a gloat at a certain chairman who bottled the Station  Roaders resistance to his Manchester plans and ran for the hills faster than you could say ‘championship bound’. 

Thanks for the that. I don't think anyone would have made the connection if you hadn't explained. 

14 hours ago, aMAZEYballs said: