World Cup Jerseys

22 minutes ago, SydneyRoosters said:

I’ve just seen Irelands kit. Absolutely shocking it looks like an 8 year old designed easily the worst kit of the tournament. I don’t know how they’ve managed to stuff up an Ireland kit, Ireland kits are usually very easy to make across all sports and always look great.

Hmm a predominantly green shirt with white trim,outlandish,let’s hope they don’t add white shorts & green socks or they’ll be a riot.

Edited by Davo5
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Hmm a predominantly green shirt with white trim,outlandish,let’s hope they don’t add white shorts & green socks or they’ll be a riot.

Mmmmm - they're the sort of kits I like.  I don't like them too busy.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

59 minutes ago, nadera78 said:

Anyone know where you can buy the Tonga and PNG merchandise?

I was looking for Tonga stuff too, with no luck. The Cook Islands clobber is still on pre-order, it’s not like there’s only 8 days to go until it kicks off or anything. 

I need to have a think about that Ireland shirt. Can’t help but think solid green on front (like back) would make it much nicer. Or more of the pattern?  It almost looks like an oversized sponsors block

Edited by Spidey
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I was looking for Tonga stuff too, with no luck. The Cook Islands clobber is still on pre-order, it’s not like there’s only 8 days to go until it kicks off or anything. 

These guys are the manufacturers, and have it on pre-order. No idea how long it would take to get here, or even when it will be ready.

https://www.dynastysport.co.nz/collections/tonga-rugby-league

It's been like this at previous tournaments, a right faff to get hold of merchandise.

• Like 1

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

5 minutes ago, nadera78 said:

These guys are the manufacturers, and have it on pre-order. No idea how long it would take to get here, or even when it will be ready.

https://www.dynastysport.co.nz/collections/tonga-rugby-league

It's been like this at previous tournaments, a right faff to get hold of merchandise.

It would be good if the RLWC online shop sold all the official merch, rather than the knock off rubbish that they have for each country on there that I wouldn’t clean my bog with. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Spidey said:

I need to have a think about that Ireland shirt. Can’t help but think solid green on front (like back) would make it much nicer. Or more of the pattern?  It almost looks like an oversized sponsors block

The training gear for them looks spot on though 👌🏻

3 minutes ago, Madrileño said:

@EddieAm just being realistic. I have been to a Wales international and still  didn't see a single person wearing a Wales RL Jersey apart from the players. 

Fair enough, but they need to actually sell them first. I imagine a few NWC fans would buy them for a start. 

• Like 1

Who, if anyone, is accountable for the fact that a Wales shirt isn't out yet? 

I've just been on the website to look at buying the young un some Scotland shorts in an incredible show of maturity and there is ###### all. Oh, i'm wrong, if you click on the kids section, there are 6 products.

If anyone buys one of those Kappa t-shirts, i'll swim to Greenock

Who is making these decisions?

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas