World Cup Jerseys

51 minutes ago, Londonbornirishbred said:

I own a great number of replica sporting shirts for Irish teams, but needless to say, neither of those will be joining the collection. They are truly hideous.....

Oneills and Rugby League, maybe they have created a good shirt for some team, however their Saints ones have been hideous tho their Saints polo shirts this season were wearable.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

On 09/10/2022 at 20:54, Londonbornirishbred said:

I own a great number of replica sporting shirts for Irish teams, but needless to say, neither of those will be joining the collection. They are truly hideous.....

The front is basic, but OK. It's the back though. Bizzy, too bizzy. 

7 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

Is it too much to assume the official shirts will be available at WC games or is that an assumption too far?

It's unlikely - and doesn't happen in other tournaments.

You may - may - have home nation shirts if the RFL has a stall but otherwise it will be official RLWC merchandise.

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

13 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

It's unlikely - and doesn't happen in other tournaments.

You may - may - have home nation shirts if the RFL has a stall but otherwise it will be official RLWC merchandise.

I'm confused. If it will be official RLWC merch, then why wouldn't the kits be available?

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

Just now, MattSantos said:

I'm confused. If it will be official RLWC merch, then why wouldn't the kits be available?

The kits aren't RLWC merchandise or official RLWC products. They're made by and for each of the competing nations governing bodies. Hence why they are for sale through those bodies' shops and not the RLWC site. The fan jerseys are RLWC merchandise.

What you will get at RLWC events will be RLWC products*.

* = should be, assuming it goes by the same set up as previous tournaments and other sporting events.

• Like 2

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Just now, MattSantos said:

It’s probably the stuff you will find on the RLWC website. I agree though. If it carries the RLWC logo then it should be available to buy on the RLWC website and at matches even if only the two competing nations’ shirts.

1 minute ago, gingerjon said:

The kits aren't RLWC merchandise or official RLWC products. They're made by and for each of the competing nations governing bodies. Hence why they are for sale through those bodies' shops and not the RLWC site. The fan jerseys are RLWC merchandise.

What you will get at RLWC events will be RLWC products*.

* = should be, assuming it goes by the same set up as previous tournaments and other sporting events.

Oh. Awkward.

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas