World Cup Jerseys

9 hours ago, SteveT said:

Not a criticism but wonder if the organising committee have missed a trick in not trying to strike a deal with oddballs. Already have deals in place with the roos plus club teams over here. Part of the profits go to cancer charities too and really good quality stuff. Good range of both mens and womens and do hats, gloves etc as well as pants and all the rest. All dead smart looking too.

https://www.myoddballs.com/products/england-rugby-league-red-mens-boxer-shorts

*Edit

maybe they have but would be nice to see a range representing every team 

I'm wearing my England RL Boxers as I type...

6 minutes ago, JDR said:

The England shirt is such a dark blue that it looks more like a Kiwi 2nd/change strip. The design is okay but it doesn't look like an England shirt to me.

Watching both the Fiji and Scotland games, the blue on the England shirt looked basically black. Actually thought it looked better black than blue though! 

On 07/10/2022 at 22:44, meast said:

When did shirts/tops become Jerseys?

For me, around early October. But the cold plays up my arthritis something rotten. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

On 06/10/2022 at 08:21, Spidey said:

So most nations managing a home and away jersey. Just England failing 🤦🏼‍♂️

wont we wear the new poppy kit if there is a clash?

erl22popt.jpg

Fancy a game of touch in Cambs or Lincs? DM me 

On 14/10/2022 at 10:48, Dave T said:

It's a really nice way of presenting that. When there are some who question heritage, I think playing it up and facing into it is the way to go. 

The BBC commentary on both games yesterday made a real positive about people choosing to represent their heritage. It's really good to see it not being used as a negative or ignored.

• Like 4

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

On 11/10/2022 at 17:33, Stirlin said:

£50 for the 2021 shirt ? , no thanks.

Its not me thats selling them! I posted the link as other folks were asking where to buy them!

On 11/10/2022 at 18:08, Wolford6 said:

I was going to buy one but I hate those feathers. A German badge given to us by an English Prince whose first language was French.

The Red Dragon is all we need.

I'll check out some of the other stuff on sale at the first game.

A shame the feathers are embedded into the shirt design...a plain red shirt would have been better. And a shame VX3 aren't selling the black away kit as an alternative (no feathers on that one)