England v Fiji (RLWC warm up game) - Match thread

Sneeeeyd!!!

• Haha 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I think I might have seen an old woman knitting at one point! 😂

They keep finding people eating. Maybe just trying to highlight the variety of food on offer at the AJ Bell.

• Like 1

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Farnworth has been a little loose but remember he hasn't played since June and will benefit a lot from this hit out.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Sneeeeyd!!!

Again.

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

6 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Nice …but geez theyve been rubbish 

Fiji will learn plenty from this, and add the missing star players. This scoreline might even benefit them more than it does England. They've got tons of talent and now they know what hasn't worked, they can concentrate on what they already know does.

Edited by Futtocks
  • Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

27 minutes ago, SydneyRoosters said:

I can’t wait to see what the NRL fans and samoa bandwagons have to say about this considering they got destroyed by Fiji in 2019.

I'm looking forward to the apologies from people who have scoffed at me when I've suggested England will best Samoa comfortably....they are at least 2-1 on in my view 

• Haha 1

Just now, Stuff Smith said:

Just wait until KPP is playing too.

He is.

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fiji will be fine. Cold night and a warm up game, I just don't think they are really bothered. Coupled with an England side right on it. 

Just now, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Why on earth is Ryan Hall there? 

Been a great servant for England.... Such a shame he goes out like this

I assume Young and Makinson start anyway.