Jamie doran

Town67

On 10/10/2022 at 21:50, Unicorn 106 said:

Sorry to see him leave but good luck to the lad, he's been brilliant for us. More gutted about Cus and Caine Barnes to be honest. 

I didn’t say Caine had signed, just know he’s been offered a better contract (obviously with higher league and money problems) 

On 11/10/2022 at 18:55, anok4u said:

Obrien is total class mate, he played injured most of the season but fully fit he's awesome.

The question is where will he play,he won’t displace Dion at looseforward & there is plenty of options already in the 2nd row,the only thing lacking in Haven’s pack is real size & O’Brien doesn’t offer that.

13 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

The question is where will he play,he won’t displace Dion at looseforward & there is plenty of options already in the 2nd row,the only thing lacking in Haven’s pack is real size & O’Brien doesn’t offer that.

I agree , he’d better stay here 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Play at 9 with eaves 

38 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Nowadays loose forward and prop aren't too dissimilar. Only difference is 13 is a bit of a better ball player. I'd happily have both in the team if Dion was used as prop which he's done before.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Seems to be a break down in communication here , only i thought this forum came under the title of Workington Town Forum .

That’s what happens when someone starts a thread about a player who no longer plays for you,feel free to ignore it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ivans82 said:

Seems to be a break down in communication here , only i thought this forum came under the title of Workington Town Forum .

It's because their own forum is poor.

Edited by town4me
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

MODERATOR:Any fan of Rugby league can access our Forum irrespective of who, or what team the support. We have a few members from Whitehaven who come on to our Forum and to be honest they have not caused many if any  problems, It go's to say that without any input from the Haven lads we would never have much to say or complain about.We have a very good Forum at Workington Town with certainly a lot to say about most aspects of the game, So lets keep it in perspective and carry on the chat whoever comes on our Forum. Thankyou. 🏉🏉🏉

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Don`t mind anyone coming on here to discuss Workington Town , i often comment on the Barrow and Dewsbury sites , but the previous 7 posters before my comment were Haven fans discussing where in the Whitehaven Team Jamie would fit in .

MODERATOR:I understand where you are coming from ivan, but with the posters being members of our Forum they entitled to have their say and input on the site.I recognize that the posters were refering to our former club captain who has now joined another club, that being Whitehaven,I personally was gutted that Jamie left the club but good luuk to the lad, and has we all know that Rugby league in general has a short life to continue playing for many.We at Town will survive and a 1 season in Div1 would be fantastic, but we have to get used to a new team and newish players,but good luck to all Cumbrian clubs next season. 🏉🏉🏉

• Like 3