Des Hesler dumped by Manly Sea Eagles

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Should stick to Rugby League not Virtue signalling. They will insist on doing the same next year so as not to appear as if they are climbing down, it will fall on its ######  . Manly will struggle top players will leave , in 3 years the board will have quietly changed personnel . 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Isn't he under contract as England RU defence coach? They just lost to Argentina and are a year out from the world cup. If they are happy to let him go doesn't say much. What tier one nation changes any member of the coaching staff within 12 months of a world cup.

15 minutes ago, Midlands hobo said:

They have. Still very odd to bin off a coach less than 12 months from a world cup. New scheme and system and only 8 games (5 6n and 3 summer tests) to get it bedded in before the comp. 

They didn’t bin him off. Manly approached him for the role and as Seibold wanted to take it up, England yawnion agreed to his release 

13 hours ago, Midlands hobo said:

Ok agreeing to release so deep into the cycle is very odd. 

He probably had a release clause in his contract, but regardless it's pointless keeping an unhappy employee..........hardly going to create a conducive environment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 17/11/2022 at 06:37, Midlands hobo said:

Isn't he under contract as England RU defence coach? They just lost to Argentina and are a year out from the world cup. If they are happy to let him go doesn't say much. What tier one nation changes any member of the coaching staff within 12 months of a world cup.

Siebold, it appears, was only the start.

6 hours ago, Sports Prophet said:

Siebold, it appears, was only the start.

Yup. At least Wales have a chance as many players remember gatland so it could work. England no chance, new systems and schemes 10months out. First 6 nations game is only what 6 weeks away

On 20/12/2022 at 01:26, Midlands hobo said:

Yup. At least Wales have a chance as many players remember gatland so it could work. England no chance, new systems and schemes 10months out. First 6 nations game is only what 6 weeks away

I don’t expect to see any country other than England, SA, NZ or Aus to win the RUWC for the next 5 WCups

1 hour ago, Sports Prophet said:

I don’t expect to see any country other than England, SA, NZ or Aus to win the RUWC for the next 5 WCups

Scrub Aus spent force and sliding down the rankings. England I think will not lift the webb Ellis again in next 30 years. I'd put France and possibly Ireland ahead. In reality NZ or SA will lift the next few between them.

Outsiders. Japan and Argentina if they can build on the foundation could be up there in 15-20 years.